Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,668 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State (18919 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). / FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Jok3r(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
kachysblog:
What can one make out of this? That two rich oil-producing states cannot boast of good major roads. Is it that the barber does not know how to trim hair or that the razor blade is not sharp? Obviously, people's businesses must have been affected so badly by the horrible state of these roads and to think that they are link routes to rural areas. See pics below....

let d governors work na
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by rextermail: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
kachysblog:
What can one make out of this? That two rich oil-producing states cannot boast of good major roads. Is it that the barber does not know how to trim hair or that the razor blade is not sharp? Obviously, people's businesses must have been affected so badly by the horrible state of these roads and to think that they are link routes to rural areas. See pics below....
I love ur post but kindly remove Akwa Ibom from there, if u must know the fact is the section on that road which is Bad belongs to abia state and cross river respectively. From the boundary that belongs to Akwa Ibom on that road is very gud. U don't expect Akwa Ibom to use its funds to repair another state road na. Ikwano and odupani/ akanpa junction are not Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Kencruz: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some Posters above me lack sense, When u hear cal-itu, etc it means fedreal roads. Bubu is lazy and lack way forward.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by nuttybyorigin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
kachysblog:

Da OP, nawa oh. Are you in this country at all? These are all federal roads! Use your common sense, U run a blog...stop disseminating fake info. Besides Abia and Cross River, refused to joint refurbishing of the roads by the States affected.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by mecedonia(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
When T a Orji was a Governor he did marvelous work in Abia state.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by mecedonia(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
In terms of Road reconstruction t a Orji did well when he was governor of Abia state
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Emmachina24: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
The Federal government simple abandoned Abia roads and the successive governments has been some palliative works on those roads
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
The only federal roads in Abia state that are good are either those built by Mbakwe or renovated by GEJ.

Since God knows when, no federal road has been maintained in Abia.

It didn't start with GEJ and I don't see it stopping with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by vetababy(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yeah so true abia is worse no road just yesterday the water entered the bus I took to akwa ibom .......so pathetic
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Clemsworld(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
IF ABIA n CROSS RIVERS ARE READY to forfeit the Surroundings n citizens to Akwa Ibom the road will be fixed within two weeks.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by levitoge(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can't believe anyone who said that sent T A orji did not fix or construct new roads in abia and in terms of federal road don't tell me u expect federal roads you expect state to fix them, if that's what you thinknu are wrong.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Humblesam(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
dahunsy:
mangolian idiot......you can only be watching in your miserable world
Keep living in a fool Paradise...I don't blame you,afterall a wild goose never laid a tame egg.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by chuksmad(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clear throat# i can only talk of Abia in which i believe the present gov't seem to be serious in fixing old dilapitated roads in the state...but for does dog eaters despite their huge monthly allocation....its so so unfortunate...if i talk too much they would call for my ban
u are very wrong. the portion at akwaibom is very OK. where u have terrible road is from abia state. I take that road very often. do not say what u don't know

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
xpac01:
Our leaders are wonderful.!!
Now when I hear the word "change" my heart saumersaults...
All this roads u re quoting has the Akwa ibom parts done a electrified by Akpabio it's the other states cross river..abia..who are to do their sides...be informed before posting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by obstead200(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
kachysblog:
I am an igbo man. But pls keep akwa ibom state far from this mess. The portion of both roads umuahia- ikot ekpene and aba- ikot ekpene that falls into akwa ibom state is in perfect condition. I plied the umuahia route last week so I can speak with authority.
Orji uzor kalu and T.A. orji are the worst creatures God ever allowed a woman to give birth to. I hope ikpeazu or ogah will not allow themselves to be so much used by the devil like those two

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by obstead200(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
mecedonia:
In terms of Road reconstruction t a Orji did well when he was governor of Abia state
u are MAD.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by GreatEngineer(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
The only truth is that our leaders doesn't care if the masses are suffering or not.
I have passed through the two Roads recently and I can confirm that the bad portion on each are on Abia State, the road within the boundaries of Akwa Ibom are in good condition.
T A Orji was never ready to do anything even when he bad Road started with pot holes.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
xpac01:
Our leaders are wonderful.!!
Now when I hear the word "change" my heart saumersaults...
Bros, you dey talk of change what about when our buffon dey for there wetn e do for South South?
See the road na even East West road na die

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by exclusive7(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is not the way ikot ekpene road is in umuahia... who dy drop this kyn lie kwanu...OP park well biko

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by gen2lpat(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Blame T.A Orji. The worst Governor that has ever existed.

Those roads have been like that since 2011.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by akigbemaru: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2016
What can one make out of this? That two rich oil-producing states cannot boast of good major roads.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by dahunsy(f): 5:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Humblesam:

Keep living in a fool Paradise...I don't blame you,afterall a wild goose never laid a tame egg.
guy u better face ur small hustle there in kaduna samson and stop asking for more than u can ever handle..if u actually want to eat
....if u aint dat gulible...for now go playsome where else am busy!!!
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Nasa28(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Jobabori:

A concerned state government can repair a federal road and get pay later by FG. Fashola did it in Lagos and Amosun also in Ogun.

You don't just wake up and start it.

You need permission from fg
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Abagworo(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Clemsworld:
IF ABIA n CROSS RIVERS ARE READY to forfeit the Surroundings n citizens to Akwa Ibom the road will be fixed within two weeks.

I thought Itu was in Akwa Ibom and the road from Itu to Cross River bridge is very bad.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by bb6xt(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2016
kachysblog:

This thread is not fair to Akwa Ibom state and the laudable strides the Akpabio government made in developing good roads in the state. All the roads mentioned are interstate roads which are the responsibility of the federal government. I have traveled on Aba - Ikot Ekpene and Umuahia - Ikot Ekpene roads and I can tell you boldly that in both cases as soon as you enter Akwa Ibom state you'll notice a significant improvement in the road due to the previous governor's foresight in fixing even federal roads in the state.

Akpabio may be called many things but one thing you can't take away from him is his passionate love for his people and his contribution to making Akwa Ibom a better place. Quite fittingly, he is also dearly loved by Akwa Ibomites.

Even Udom Emmanuel, the current governor exudes similar passion for his people and possess the right level of intellectual sagacity to do well should he desire to.
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by bb6xt(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
I haven't logged in to Nairaland for nearly 2 months but when I saw this misleading post I just had to login and set the records straight. However, I am not disappointed to see that many others have come to defend Akwa Ibom state and Senator Akpabio's legacy of good works. I am from the middle belt and many who have defended Akwa Ibom in this thread are not from Akwa Ibom. That alone is a strong testament!
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Humblesam(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
dahunsy:
guy u better face ur small hustle there in kaduna samson and stop asking for more than u can ever handle..if u actually want to eat
....if u aint dat gulible...for now go playsome where else am busy!!!

Guy you called for it....You don't just wake up from your frustrated sleep and start insulting a whole state and expect me to come here and clap for u. I am following you and am going to hunt you even in ur dreams....watch me!!!.
Next time you don't spit out trash on people who offend you not.
You Are Walking On Eggshells for d gut to insult me. sad
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by dahunsy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Humblesam:

Guy you called for it....You don't just wake up from your frustrated sleep and start insulting a whole state and expect me to come here and clap for u. I am following you and am going to hunt you even in ur dreams....watch me!!!.
Next time you don't spit out trash on people who offend you not.
You Are Walking On Eggshells for d gut to insult me. sad
who u be? clear me now!!!!!!!! Since u ve d gut to threaten me.....this is how people bring problems on their self.......i just hope u will be able repeat all u ve just said now when the hands of law catch up on you....next time u dont throw stones when u live in glass house.....u ve d mind to say u will hunt me down.........you will repeat every statement
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Humblesam(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
dahunsy:
who u be? clear me now!!!!!!!! Since u ve d gut to threaten me.....this is how people bring problems on their self.......i just hope u will be able repeat all u ve just said now when the hands of law catch up on you....next time u dont throw stones when u live in glass house.....u ve d mind to say u will hunt me down.........you will repeat every statement

You must learn how to type with respect and with your head next time in any cyberspace.
We are on the lookout for your types.
You've shown yourself without stress. Better watch what you type here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Releases 350 Prisoners To Celebrate Eid [PHOTOS] / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days / Newssen. Adeleke Reacts To Appeal Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.