Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Can I Have Your Attention Please.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Have Your Attention Please.... (872 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Seven Important CV Parts That Needs More Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Your Attention Please.... by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Can I Have Your Attention Please.... by Appliedmaths(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
pius29:
I am a student in dire need of a job, my spirit is being crushed by debt and right now I am suffocating in debt and it has surrounded all my thoughts. I have lost my groove and can hardly concentrate, I have little time to get some kind of money or I'll freeze. My dreams were thrown into confusion after I was admitted, when my father was laid off. With the hope he would eventually find a job, I took the admission and worked hard to keep my grades up. I am currently a sophomore and Dad is still jobless and this reality of a degree slips further and further away, there have been many days and weeks of starvation.
Preferably, a permanent night kind of job would be best for me or a day on, one day off kind of job. I could work as anything, security officer, factory worker, could work in a hotel, just anything at all. My location is Port Harcourt, please help me if you have any information at all or could help with employment. I am out of options, I need a job and I need it badly… Thanks in anticipation.

Go the clubs and apply as a waiter of a hype man(PrO), you're a student they'll appreciate the students connects you'll be able to bring for them. Face your studies during the days, report to work at night. Why I suggested Club is that, if you're loyal men go dey bless you steady and you'll work your way up before 6months. But I need to know if your self control is intact, if you know you don't have self control pls don't near the club. Join tutorial (jamb/ /private lessons// etc).... My 2 Cents.
Re: Can I Have Your Attention Please.... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Go the clubs and apply as a waiter of a hype man(PrO), you're a student they'll appreciate the students connects you'll be able to bring for them. Face your studies during the days, report to work at night. Why I suggested Club is that, if you're loyal men go dey bless you steady and you'll work your way up before 6months. But I need to know if your self control is intact, if you know you don't have self control pls don't near the club. Join tutorial (jamb/ /private lessons// etc).... My 2 Cents.

Re: Can I Have Your Attention Please.... by Appliedmaths(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
pius29:

I have checked the few hotels around here, no vacancy is what I got. I will look around for any of the clubs if I can get lucky. I feel with the way things are in the country, it might not be enough to take the streets without being supported by our (employed) neighbours, friends and people one may know which is why I have posted this here. I really appreciate you for stopping by and will do just as u have suggested.
Thanks again.

Being a student make it kind of easy for you, not totally easy sha. Mingle around, gather info., then you strike. My guy help only come from above, its a dog eat dog town, everybody just looking for their next meal. Scout aroun, you'll get something soon.
Re: Can I Have Your Attention Please.... by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Being a student make it kind of easy for you, not totally easy sha. Mingle around, gather info., then you strike. My guy help only come from above, its a dog eat dog town, everybody just looking for their next meal. Scout aroun, you'll get something soon.

It is well.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Lawyer / Graduate Assistant Job Vacancies / Air Liquide Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.