Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,459 members, 7,978,496 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today (452 Views)

Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today by baress(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially the Muslim Ummah, on the occasion of this year’s Eid El Fitr, which marks the completion of the Ramadan fast. I congratulate Muslims in Nigeria and around the world on the successful completion of this month-long spiritual journey of fasting, prayer and almsgiving in obedience to the Divine Command.

Read More >
http://baress.com/2016/07/05/read-president-buharis-eid-el-fitr-message-to-nigerians/

Re: Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today by Mynd44: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today by orisa37: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2016
This Speech is intentionally discriminatory.
Re: Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today by niyot124: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2016
orisa37:
This Speech is intentionally discriminatory.

Sorry, but how do you mean?
Re: Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today by baress(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2016
discriminating as how
Re: Read President Buhari’s Eid El Fitr Message To Nigerians Today by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2016
I think i prefer saraki's speech

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!!! Thugs Attack Gov Abubakar’s Convoy After Leaving Eid Prayer Ground / Re: Zaria And The Shi'ites Without El-zakzaky (Part I) / Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption..his only recovering stolen funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.