Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. (2196 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by Julietcutie(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
number 10 grin
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2016
kcowen:
OP I didn't see my kind of boyfriend on your list,this list is bias without teeblizz & banky w
Noted
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by jamalnation(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Yeah that's pierluigi coilina From Italy
firstking01:
Egbon...i love that Refree on your meme.....
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2016
firstking01:
Good, bt nothing you'd write on nairaland that's new.
Okay
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by teekay213(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2016
which number i dey sef?
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by damseyl(f): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss noppe
just been sarcastic smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by ikbnice(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2016
I haven't seen the category I belong to.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by firstking01(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
Yupgrin
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by firstking01(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
jamalnation:
The entire football world missed him.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by firstking01(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
jamalnation:
The entire football world missed him...
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Lemme add mine.

1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Lol! The Op must be a Hoe
Hmph, nice one *claps for you*
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by olatunjithomas(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss noppe

Good morning ma, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you ma

with due respect my lady, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks ma, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my lady

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Good morning ma, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you ma

with due respect my lady, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks ma, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my lady

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.
I have teams I'm supporting already

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Exactly Can One Last Long On Bed? / Hilarious Memes About United States Election today / Wizkid Is Richer And Better Than Davido (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.