Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Osaze Peter Odemwingie - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Peter Odemwingie (8417 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / Wenger Bid £4m For Peter Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2009
na wao . . . grin

Osaze is this . . .Osaze is that !

Nigerians !!!

FFS Footie is about teamwork not about a single player !

if Enyeama didnt save at least 2 one-on-one situations, maybe these guys would have pummeled us 4-2 and no one would even remember Osaze's moves . . .thats how fickle Nigerians could be

we choosing who and who to praise and who not to praise whereas its obvious that even the rubbish tactics of Amodu favored some better on the field than others . . .

does any wonder why IK UCHE and KALU UCHE have struggled in the last couple of matches ?

Nigerians, lower ur expectations ! let these boys play as reasonably as they should, unnecessary commendation ait worth shyte when its about the Super Chickens !

at the world cup France 1998, JJ dazzled and shone like a million stars whereas the Eagles performed woefully, of what use what that to the change of garri at Mile 12 market then or even now ?

Osaze is patriotic no one doubts that, but guys all that one no concern me, let the boys drop their Nigerian-ness like the English have dropped their english-ness cos its now they appreciate THEY HAVE A TEAM !
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by deb(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
Osaze is a Fantastic player. Always working hard and playing with his heart.
I wish the guy goes to world cup but those other useless players who are just money driven
will not let him go. Onyara all of them except Osaze
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by komekn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
I have noticed Adeleye getting accolades for putting in a credible and exemplary performance.

A defender is scored essentially on speed, anticipation, blocks, interceptions as the primary focus and finally ability to contribute to offensive play without loss to primary responsibility.

In my opinion Adeleye did none of these things, as the left center back his play disjointed the defense on quite a few occasions. The final goal was his fault after starting a covering run, he then decided to abandon his man and run into the 18, naïve to the extreme(that’s why he will not be coming to the premiership) this was further exasperated by Taiwo who went missing in action.

Who did we miss the hard no nonsense tackling of the very professional and 100% committed Daniel Shittu (who will continue to play in the premiership) and the final nail in the coffin was not having a fast and mobile midfield ball winner not Mikel, who will backtrack and fight for the ball, Ajilore immediately comes to mind.

All said I would place the blame completely for the whole fiasco with the clueless, visionless and tactically illiterate Amodu.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by sley4life(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2009
Osazie should stand as an assistant captain of the team
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by saworoide: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2009
Eagles get Mozambique, Kenya boosthttp://www.ngrguardiannews.com/sports/article01//indexn2_html?pdate=110909&ptitle=Eagles%20get%20Mozambique,%20Kenya%20boost

A colleague of mine called my attention to this piece in the Guardian telling me that I'm just a pessimist saying Nigeria will not be there in south Africa.

Now this is becoming a comic. Why on earth do we need Mozambique and Kenya to do our not-too-difficult job for us? I remember we were in this situation in 2005 and were hoping Angola will drop points against some other countries, it never happened. Angola that never won any away match in all the qualification round somehow found the will to win the last game away when it mattered most.

Amodu has eventually apologised to Nigerians but still blame the loss on "poor and unprofessional attitude of the players. He requested our support for the next 2 matches so that he can continue to earn his fat salary.

Let us support him ooooo because WE STILL HAVE NOT QUALIFIED FOR NATIONS CUP oooo
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by shilling(f): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
If all our Nigerian players showed as much commitment as Peter, the Eagles would still be a force to be reckoned with.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by infocaster: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
Dr Kit and Geko, u guys are a hell of a bomb men!

Una too much! I read the whole 4 pages because of yur cat and mice converstion. Ha ha.

Both of you will just have to choose who will be jerry and who will be tom. cheesy
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2009
infocaster:

Dr Kit and Geko, u guys are a hell of a bomb men!

Una too much! I read the whole 4 pages because of yur cat and mice converstion. Ha ha.

Both of you will just have to choose who will be jerry and who will be tom. cheesy

Bless u jare my brother . . .

at least someone sees the humour in this thread  cheesy

but I will choose to be the CAT sha . . .so I can be mewing all of the field like Osaze grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by PastorOla1: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2009
one tree does not make a forest
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by na2day2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
i love osaze, he always tries his best to justify his position
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by supereagle(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2009
Naira Lander, we should praise ''Oyinbo Boy'' Westahorf always praise him because of his commitment. If 5 players can be committed like him, we can't be having high BP now.The boy is always given total output anyday, anytime.Thanks to Christain Chuckwu who brought him to the limelight. At the age of 28yrs, he will render more to the fatherland,remember, he is the only overage player that honoured the last olympics. May God allows the boy to play in the W/cup.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Nezan(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
Osaze is good.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by toideve(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2009
supereagle:

Naira Lander, we should praise ''Oyinbo Boy'' Westahorf always praise him because of his commitment. If 5 players can be committed like him, we can't be having high BP now.The boy is always given total output anyday, anytime.Thanks to Christain Chuckwu who brought him to the limelight. At the age of 28yrs, he will render more to the fatherland,remember, he is the only overage player that honoured the last olympics. May God allows the boy to play in the W/cup.

AMEN
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by slimshay(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2009
Well, i havent given up yet!!!!
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by hannie: 4:07am On Apr 02, 2011
Dr Kitaun:

na wao . . . grin

Osaze is this . . .Osaze is that !

Nigerians !!!

FFS Footie is about teamwork not about a single player !

if Enyeama didnt save at least 2 one-on-one situations, maybe these guys would have pummeled us 4-2 and no one would even remember Osaze's moves . . .thats how fickle Nigerians could be

we choosing who and who to praise and who not to praise whereas its obvious that even the rubbish tactics of Amodu favored some better on the field than others . . .

does any wonder why IK UCHE and KALU UCHE have struggled in the last couple of matches ?

Nigerians, lower your expectations ! let these boys play as reasonably as they should, unnecessary commendation ait worth shyte when its about the Super Chickens !

at the world cup France 1998, JJ dazzled and shone like a million stars whereas the Eagles performed woefully, of what use what that to the change of garri at Mile 12 market then or even now ?

Osaze is patriotic no one doubts that, but guys all that one no concern me, let the boys drop their Nigerian-ness like the English have dropped their english-ness cos its now they appreciate THEY HAVE A TEAM !

Ibime, where are u ?

The day Enyeama, Nsofor and the Uche brothers lash out at their coaches, I will run amok on NL . . grin

I am sure u remember my telling u that ur boy Osaze believes more of his own stenched-up hype than any other person does ?

I am sure I told u and Sagamite that, as he has lampooned Lagerback so will he lash out and be discontented with whoever is at the helm of affairs . . .

do u still wonder why Osaze cant play at Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal ?
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by ymstar(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thiago Silva Signs New Chelsea Contract Until 2023 / Meet Neymar JNR Look Alike - Pictures / Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.