Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Omo-irabor Escapes Assassination By Luck. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-irabor Escapes Assassination By Luck. (542 Views)

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / Casely Omon-Irabor Escapes Assassination Attempt In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo-irabor Escapes Assassination By Luck. by mainevibez(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
There was panic in Edo state as one of the
governorship aspirants at the just-
concluded A ll Progressives Congress
governorship primary election Casely
Omon-Irabor reportedly escaped
assassination by whiskers in Delta state
on Tuesday, July 5.
Casely Omon-Irabor
Vanguard reports that gunmen broke into
his home in Enerhen, Uvwie Local
Government Area of the state in the early
hours of the day and destroyed several
properties.
The suspected assassins reportedly gained
entrance after destroying modern iron
protector and walls mounted around his
house with which they gained access to
his living room.
The Warri-based lawyer, who confirmed
the incident to newsmen, said he narrowy
escaped being killed by the heavily armed
daredevil uninvited visitors.
He said: “I was dragged to a point where
the gunmen shot at me.
They thought that
the bullet hit me but fortunately it did not
but I pretended that I was dead. Before
they left, they molested my family
members.”
The politician was, however, grateful to
God that he survived the ordeal and no
life was lost in the incident.
Meanwhile, the Edo state Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) governorship
candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has
officially flagged off his campaign in
Benin city. http://mainevibez..co.id/2016/07/omo-irabor-escapes-assassination-by-luck.html?m=0
Re: Omo-irabor Escapes Assassination By Luck. by sanandreas(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmm Omo -irabor stay out of politics. Edo and delta politics is usually a do or die affair thing. You've made name for yourself as human right activist. Just be careful not to put Madam (iron lady) in sorrow and weaping.
Re: Omo-irabor Escapes Assassination By Luck. by mainevibez(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
lol,nah advice or appeal

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osun People Solidly Behind Aregbesola As Governor Marks Eid-el-fitr / I’ve N300m In My Zenith Account–fayose / EFCC Is Manufacturing Fake Evidences Against Me- Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.