Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls (24773 Views)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by pweeryambre: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Beht why? crycry
lolz, nothing really... except that most times they always want to live their lives as one person, wanting to do things together all the time. they loose touch with reality.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by emenideen(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
They had no shoes...
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
pweeryambre:

lolz, nothing really... except that most times they always want to live their lives as one person, wanting to do things together all the time. they loose touch with reality.
True that..
I just love twins crycry

So who will u vote for Mr NL? winkwink
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by petkoffDrake(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by sulakishop(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
ALL GIRLS FADE WITH AGE THESE DAYS....BLACK GIRLS ON THE VERGE OF EXTINCTION.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by pweeryambre: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
MzPecs:
True that.. I just love twins crycry

So who will u vote for Mr NL? winkwink
is there a context? I don't even know
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by vetababy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
They looking so cute....me likey......oh how I love twins babies
Will have one some day soon....
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by tessiko: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Guys una get eyes wella how una come look down discover them no wear shoes. Real transformation I love twins and am gonna have triplets.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Hi dear, I love your outfit at DP shocked shocked

It fits you so well like you made it yourself.
Did u make it yourself? wink
thanks dear... Yes my husband made it
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Mskrisx(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin Mary amaka gown..those kind of gown you wear to b/day parties back then and say aunty gimme cake,i m dancing..sweet memories.. cool.

Crazy girl grin grin cheesy Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by LEXYCOM: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
But they were born black, aw come they are now yellow.....?
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Dynamitehimself(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Young shall grow
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by sixtus3606(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
allanphash7:
I dont know them
O boy...you no well oooOo!!! grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thank Almighty God for them.
Makeup is good o.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
LEXYCOM:
But they were born black, aw come they are now yellow.....?
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by nedu2000(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy Bros you dey vex oh! gringrin

What makes you think they're bleachers?
under this our sun,how can one born dark suddenly become fair
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by sweetilicious(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
princeonx:
Ha, they too didn't have shoes?

Thought it was only GEJ that didn't!
You are not serious lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by keishablack(f): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chics be bleaching like black is a curse. U'll wake up one day and won't recognize ur Sis.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by fuckpoverty(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
so the girls don join d group of Nigerian white girls....SMH
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
pweeryambre:

is there a context? I don't even know
Yes ma'am smiley

Vote my signature wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
thanks dear... Yes my husband made it
Wow! It's beautiful.
God bless the works of your husband's hands..

Pls ma'am, would you vote my signature? smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) / Wizkid Is The Hottest Pop Star In Africa - Vogue Magazine / Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.