Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala (600 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by dilezy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
gud day everyone.... Pls your candid advice is needed.. I have this close friend of mine.. who plan getting married this November.. but things don't seems to be going on smoothly with his suppose wife to be. lemme cut it short.. is it right for a girl u plan marrying to know your acct status? 2, his he suppose to take care of the girls parents clothing... meanwhile... she is always going for the expensive things. my friend made her to understand that they need to cut down some few things in order to survive after marriage. but she don't just care about that.. and my friend is the one to take care of everything... cos she is not working at the moment. reasons he told her to cut some things out. but she don't just wan to know.. he ask me for advice... won't lie not said anything to him yet. so Pls what do u all think
Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by donbenedict(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think your friend is not a man..

If she cannot listen to him while they ain't married yet den how much more, when dey get married, that's if he will even end up marrying her.

Look, ur friend has to mean it. If she doesn't want it den there are tons of ladies out there who will even want just a registry marriage!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by nnamdi1993: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Its clear she doesnt love hm,she in it for d moni
Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by Florblu(f): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wondering how they agree to marry each other in the first place cos they lack proper understanding.
It's not compulsory for the guy to reveal his worth to the lady but it is necessary in this kind of situation.
No reasonable girl will make a budget of 1million when she knows the amount available is 500k.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by omega25red(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Poster

This is a difficult situation as an outsider to judge because non of us know what your friend has promised her. Or better yet non of us know how your friend spends on the girl before they planned to get married.

from an outsider sha, i would say he needs to have a serious talk with her letting her know that she needs to stop the spending. Especially since she isn't even working. How long has it been since she last worked? did she even ever have a job?

If she insists on spending like there is no tomorrow then if i were in his shoes, i would stop giving her money and change my account pin code and also suspend the wedding until she understands.
Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by dilezy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
forgot to add this to it.... this were the serious issues came from.. he has a brother who stay outside the country,, he just finished building a flat apartment.... the plan is for their mom to stay in one of the three bedroom flat. why my friend is to stay in the other three bedroom flat.. he told his suppose wife to be.. she said no.... that she will prefer he rent another apartment far away from his mom, that she don't want them to be staying close to his mom and sister.. the thing is their dad his dead... just the children and their mom and my friend his the senior child. why others are not in the country. just his younger sista ND mom are the only ones in Nigeria. To be honest with you they don't joke with there mom... the woman went through Alot to see his children progressing today.. Pls what do you think about this?
Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by omega25red(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
dilezy:
forgot to add this to it.... this were the serious issues came from.. he has a brother who stay outside the country,, he just finished building a flat apartment.... the plan is for their mom to stay in one of the three bedroom flat. why my friend is to stay in the other three bedroom flat..he told his suppose wife to be.. she said no.... that she will prefer he rent another apartment far away from his mom, that she don't want them to be staying close to his mom and sister.. the thing is their dad his dead... just the children and their mom and my friend his the senior child. why others are not in the country. just his younger sista ND mom are the only ones in Nigeria. To be honest with you they don't joke with there mom... the woman went through Alot to see his children progressing today.. Pls what do you think about this?
i agree with the girl on this one. Nigerian mothers act like they are the ones who run everything including your marriage
Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by schumastic(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
dilezy:
gud day everyone.... Pls your candid advice is needed.. I have this close friend of mine.. who plan getting married this November.. but things don't seems to be going on smoothly with his suppose wife to be. lemme cut it short.. is it right for a girl u plan marrying to know your acct status? 2, his he suppose to take care of the girls parents clothing... meanwhile... she is always going for the expensive things. my friend made her to understand that they need to cut down some few things in order to survive after marriage. but she don't just care about that.. and my friend is the one to take care of everything... cos she is not working at the moment. reasons he told her to cut some things out. but she don't just wan to know.. he ask me for advice... won't lie not said anything to him yet. so Pls what do u all think

space booked
Re: Advice Needed..... Woman Wahala by tee59(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op, a lady dat doesn't want to see ur family and can't reach an agreement with u must not be considered 4 marriage. Dis can cause a bigger problem for u 2morw.Get ur priorities right b4 proceeding wt d marriage. Cus if not, na one chance u enta o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Things All Couples Need To Know About Getting Married / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!! 08/08/2016 / When A Guy Keeps Running Away From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.