Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,093 members, 7,909,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Night To Remember - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night To Remember (1291 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / A Night With My Lady / Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Night To Remember by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2006
I checked into the hotel near the Mary Slessor Road in Canaan City and called her.
She soon arrived and we hugged.
I never believed in love at first sight until I saw her.
Then we went upstairs to my room.

She was gazing at me. And I was amused.
I gave her the gifts I brought for her.
She appreciated them.

We undressed and danced cheek to cheek in the nude.
Then I cradled her.
We spoke so many words of affection as we felt the warmth of the heat of summer.
She welcomed me wholeheartedly as I discovered the depth of her warmth for the first time. We unleashed our innermost passions and for over four hours we were entwined in the communion of our love.

We woke up early next day and I returned to my base in the Garden City.
That was five months ago and I have never done it again.
One should not be a fool for love.

Re: A Night To Remember by hotangel2(f): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2006
Fiction. Nice composure.
Re: A Night To Remember by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2006
Orikinla's best stories are sex stories. It's such a pity that the censors board won't like them! tongue
Re: A Night To Remember by Orikinla(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2006
I am a reality writer.

I am working on my Naked Beauty and if my co-author Chika Christian Onu of the Living In Bondage fame and a Senior Lecturer says we can make it, then I will continue.

Seun,
I wrote it for the World AIDS Day yesterday to warn people to beware of dangerous sex.

Twist of Fate was not about sex and the coup stories were not about sex.

We should not avoid talking about our sexuality.

We were all born through sex.

(1) (Reply)

New Interesting Series - Chronicles Of A love-addict [ep1] / Gory Tale (II): I Pass My Neighbor / Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.