Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today (1966 Views)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by metromediaboss: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Governor Rauf Aregbesola was pictured this morning on his way to Eid Prayers today in Osogbo. Passersby and children wave to the Governor.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-aregbesola-on-his-way-to-eid.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by WomanWrappa(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
and how is this a news

the last day I saw [i]David Mark[/I] in Otukpo he came from his car and greeted me.

Good morning WomanWrappa.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by chiefolododo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
The children do not know how destructive , tyrannic he is
Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is it not the governor owing over a full year salary of his state workers?
What are the praises for?
Or I'm not obtaining the real info about Osun state here on Nairaland? cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who noticed how the older ones ignored him in the pictur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ppl been painting this man picture badly since AD while his ppl keep liking him.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by metromediaboss: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by phemmyutd(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Ppl been painting this man picture badly since AD while his ppl keep liking him.

His achievements speaks for him. Osun people knew that Salary issue is beyond his capacity and that's why they both reach an agreement which the governor is still loyal to their agreement.

But Nairalanders that have never been to Osun state keep painting him bad as if their governor is half better than Aregbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
..........clown with a short trouser.
Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by GoldenJAT(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
waving and smiling!
Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by Dahjhi: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Who noticed how the older ones ignored him in the pictur.
I did. His cup is overfull. The remaining years be like 1000years for osunians..... #OneChanceGovernor undecided
Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by mikki123(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Useless man, mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dahjhi:
I did. His cup is overfull. The remaining years be like 1000years for osunians..... #OneChanceGovernor undecided
that hw supid the masses are. They kill a theif that stole #50 and hail the ones that steal billions. Even if devil comes down people will still hail it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today by Dahjhi: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
that hw supid the masses are. They kill a theif that stole #50 and hail the ones that steal billions. Even if devil comes down people will still hail it.
Osun is even terrible. Its known that this haggard man is a devil incarnate.... Like u are from my state. In another news Sodeeq please check my siggy. I need your support in that regard. wink

(1) (Reply)

Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? / Federal Government To Arrest All Those Insulting Buhari On Social Media? / conduct election : Akoko Afama / itsekiri/oke ogun state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.