Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos (66437 Views)

Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi's Death: 10 Things To Know About Late Veteran Actress / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jobabori:

It is not a sad news though it is bound to be painful. She leaved a fulfilled life, accomplish her mission on earth and die at a ripe age. Yoruba call this kind " Oku - amala" ( a death in which amala is eating at the funeral) not " Oku - ofo" ( a sorrowful death) where no food is to be served because the decease is young and unaccomplished.
The thought of not seeing here again is d sad news bro.i cried at my grandpa's funeral. He died at 93

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by kenoz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
So sad
RIP MAMA
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by duduade: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
oatzeal:
Watch :

Femi Branch: How I tried to reach Bukky Ajayi after I learnt of her death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6NSsmKxTE

Na hin record himself?? Why that kain facial expression at the end
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dat number 2 foto, una see how lala stand with sunshade for face earpiece for ear trying to look like a nigga. Whereas him no sabi form at all at all

No 4 foto Aminat508 and VickyRotex waiting for amala and obe ewedu to be served. Their main reason for going there.

#teamifunloran
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Lastine: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's a big loss

#RIPP
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by seguno2: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
oatzeal:
Watch :
Femi Branch: How I tried to reach Bukky Ajayi after I learnt of her death

Is this a silly joke?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry cry Sad news RIP
my sister, its really a sad one
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by adebrightayo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
She was 82years yesterday, and she died today, may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace, good night mama!
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Safari29: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
May God forgive her sins. RIP mama cry

each and every one of us will die one day. that is a fact
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Omotayor123:
Rest in peace Mama smiley
May Almighty Allah grant you Aljanah Firdous.
don't forget 72 virgin boys...mama go rock Al.J
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Humphrey007(m): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
rest in peace mama
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by BabaOlowo: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
May her Soul rest in peace! She has left her footprints in the sands of time.
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by kbaba77: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIP mama
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by mizthorlu(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
yemluc:
maybe its not me alone dat refused to believe this is where this great icon lives..eeeh.
that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pix....recently it was Henrietta kosoko's residence that baffled me.....what's happening in the Yoruba sect of nollywood
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by greggng: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
yemluc:
maybe its not me alone dat refused to believe this is where this great icon lives..eeeh.

I don't see anything wrong with were she leaves . Leaving close to nature is not a bad thing. Ask wole soyinka

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by thirty(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
inna li lahi wa ina illehi rojihuna.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Nice, I like Muslim burial. Little or no expense on the dead
What of forty days fidau prayers?
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by tojos(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Her role in the epic drama 'Efunsetan Aniwura' in the early 80's comes to mind. Rip Ma
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Explorers(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm...Diamond Ring and Thunderbolt on my mind.

Sun re mama....
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
toba400:

The news of the death of Veteran Actress, Bukky Ajayi came as a shock to many who still find it hard to accept that she is no more on earth. Bukky Ajayi took her last breath early hours of this morning, (Wednesday, 6/07/2016) and began her journey to meet her maker.

Despite having attained the age of 82, Mama as she is fondly called by her close fans had the spark of a youth.

She never failed to throw in a joke or two when in the company of people.

According to a source who was with her before the time of death, Mama died after battling with heart complications.

Fans and clerics have gathered at her residence in Surulere, Lagos where prayers are currently been said before the procession moves to Atan Cemetry, Yaba which would be her final resting place.

Rest in peace Bukky Ajayi.

Forever be missed See photos from residence below ….

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/06/photos-from-actress-bukky-ajayi-buried-in-lagos/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tpNyoAv58f4/V307YieYYlI/AAAAAAACGDE/E-b1n-gnKhQoZUjD6zusm877R5Y19_fSgCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/--4W7626oA8w/V307YcB3XyI/AAAAAAACGDA/l6Mbtls44vEi7MV2DxXvhjK_PA4ucdYpQCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Photo credits: Goldmyne TV
TheNET

RIP to her
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Harllymart(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by njiasi30(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Di's one is celebration of life.May she rest in peace.
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by adigun002(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIP mama oninu ire.
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Btruth: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
cry cry cry
Sad news
RIP
not really a sad news though, because she was old enough @ 82. Just that she will be greatly missed.

#Adieu!
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by PwincessRukky(f): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Allahu Akbar...Innalillahi waina ileihi rojihun....never knew mama was a Muslim. May Allah Aza'waja'llah grant her Al'janat Firdaus and all other Muslims that have passed on. Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Elle277(f): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
eeya..rest well beautiful mama!
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by ugohdignity111(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
RIP to her
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by Thobiy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
onstelly:
Rip ma'am, we sure gonna miss you
RIP
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by harthonder(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
May Allah grant her Aljannat Fridauos.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by flokii: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Eyah.. Finally laid to rest.

It's a celebration of life tho.... Adieu!
Re: Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos by linconoyee: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Iya oko bounvita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.