Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,126 members, 7,880,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly (882 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by edoboy33(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
m a few weeks into dating this fantastic Korean woman who's working in my city. She tells me that she finds we're more compatible and that she's fallen for me quicker than anyone else she's ever met! I've caught her smiling and looking at me when she thinks I'm not aware of it and she constantly initiates kissing and more and very passionately does so. In other words, it's one of the most promising starts to a relationship I've ever had and definitely not platonic in any way. Now after all that bragging(!)... she says she thinks I'm literally ugly!! She says she likes certain parts of my face but overall she "knows" I'm not handsome and is very open about using the word 'ugly' to describe me physically. While it's somewhat true, I'm not particularly good looking, past girlfriends have told me they liked my face and body. Although she claims to think looks are not important, she brings this up quite a bit. So my only options seem to be these: 1. Hope that in time she'll begin to find me good looking and become attracted to me and if she doesn't, accept that it's not important for me to get that validation from her. 2. Cut my losses, end the thing we have now and eventually find another woman with whom there's mutual physical attraction. As I said, this could be the start of the best relationship I've ever had, I count the hours until I see her again (very unusual for me!) and I like her a lot. But I don't know if I'll always have the confidence to put up with the thought that a woman I may love doesn't like my appearance. Am I being overly sensitive? What would others in here do in this ugly situation?
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by Taiyescott(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
uhhmn.
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
She didnt know you are ugly when she starting the kissing and other passionate stuv...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by ngoben(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Would have been better if you had attached ur pics for us to c what she means
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by edoboy33(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
ngoben:
Would have been better if you had attached ur pics for us to c what she means
hmmm u can check my profile i never thought that was neccessary
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
She is only teasing u na.. honestly I do dat a lot to females I really like. I call dem ugly.
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hahahahaha!!!! cheesy
.. it's OK ❤Sometimes we aren't physically attracted to our partners.At all.
But she's with you and likes you dispite it. .....don't sweat it wink
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by GoldenJAT(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
u want attention u get it soon!
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by dannyben5: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
This guy again....

Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by edoboy33(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahahahaha!!!! cheesy
.. it's OK ❤Sometimes we aren't physically attracted to our partners.At all.
But she's with you and likes you dispite it. Don't sweat it wink
check my profile post u will see dat am very conscious of my looks because of the kind of environment i grew out from.calling me ugly really makes me sad
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by edoboy33(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
dannyben5:
This guy again....
u are just sad because i pointed out who ur mr nairaland candidate really is ..am gonna reveal some more secret soon u can take a cab and go to hell
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
edoboy33:
check my profile post u will see dat am very conscious of my looks because of the kind of environment i grew out from.calling me ugly really makes me sad
mmm,but she still chose ta be with you and stuck with you❤remember that.
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by dannyben5: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
edoboy33:
u are just sad because i pointed out who ur mr nairaland candidate really is ..am gonna reveal some more secret soon u can take a cab and go to hell

Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by donTbone(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
You are sick...

IDIOTIC time waster... Mtchewwwwww.
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by edoboy33(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
donTbone:
You are sick...

IDIOTIC time waster... Mtchewwwwww.
anoda vizkizian spotted
Re: Sad!my Gf Thinks Am Ugly by donTbone(m): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
edoboy33:
anoda vizkizian spotted
Vizkizian is vizkizian... I am DonTbone... Gerrit?

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons People Don’t Like You / A Serious Dude In Need Of A Relationship.. / Who Did This To Our Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.