Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (40474 Views)

Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work / Let's See The Pretty Or Ugly Face Behind Your Funny Nick Names(somebody Might Be Interested) / Shapeless All In D Name Of Awuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2007
A tough choice.

I'd go for a lady with a good figure, and ugly face. smiley

Besides, who says she's ugly? grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by teddydeji: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2007
i guess i,m a lucky guy to have a wife with pretty face and a killer figure 8. but i must confess her figure does the magic most. i will go for the figure.i mean flesh at the right places
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by oluyele(f): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hmmmmmm,

well wutever!! smiley
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by pugnoseman: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hey I did just watch you said she put a paper bag over her face while we made love but she told me to put one on me in case if hers fell off so I did and I notice she tooks hers off tell me what's up with THAT!!!

Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by solumto: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
believe me! none
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by yemivictor: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2008
I'd kill for a plain-jane with a hot body anytime! anyday!! Nature has a way of balancing things you know? Because you'd notice that even in reality, most plain-janes have killer bodies! While most pretty faces are either lacking in boobs,or ass, or hips, or even all!  grin

And besides, while the defination of a pretty face could be suggestive (a pretty face to you, may not be all that pretty to me) sad, a HOT body is like a male magnet, every full-blooded male wants a piece of the action!  grin

So, for me, it's the shapely figure ALRIGHT!!! grin

NB: A plain-jane is a babe who's not necessarily pretty but at the same time, NOT AT ALL UGLY!
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by yemivictor: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2008
yemivictor:

I'd kill for a plain-jane with a hot body anytime! anyday!! Nature has a way of balancing things you know? Because you'd notice that even in reality, most plain-janes have killer bodies! While most pretty faces are either lacking in boobs,or ass, or hips, or even all!  grin

And besides, while the defination of a pretty face could be suggestive (a pretty face to you, may not be all that pretty to me) sad, a HOT body is like a male magnet, every full-blooded male wants a piece of the action!  grin

So, for me, it's the shapely figure ALRIGHT!!! grin

NB: A plain-jane is a babe who's not necessarily pretty but at the same time, NOT AT ALL UGLY!

[sub]hmm! hmm!! clears throat[/sub] grin But, i wouldn't mind a very pretty face with FULL JUGS sha! grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by mildie(f): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2008
I'd like to ask a question. What if you go for a hot body to hit n run and u get hooked. Before you know u marry her and she has one or 2 kids. Suddenly she's not so hot anymore. What then?
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by tina4uj(f): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2008
A pretty face rather, but thanks to God fpr those who have the 2.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2008
none is ok if they are without attitude. Guys learn to look above appearances! Beauty is of the heart and of the face or body. The body will definetly be change while we grow old but the character remains till eternity.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2008
none is ok if they are without attitude. learn to look above appearances! Beauty is of the heart and of the face or body. The body will definetly be change while we grow old but the character remains till eternity.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by sweetpie23: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
this is really hard, I think I will take the beautiful face
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Gabry(f): 2:21am On Jul 14, 2009
Whatever God gave me, Ill take it. Better than having none.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by selencious(f): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
Ummmmmmmmmm , I prefer a Kute face. A shapeless body can always be worked on.I would tell the guy to hit the Gym smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by atilla(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2010
I would go for ugly with hot body. After a while I dont think ill notice the face again.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Racheald1: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
Kute face.
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Naijagal12(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
Thank God I am blessed with both but if I had to make a choice, I'll pick a hot body anyday!
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 07, 2010
^ oh yes u really are blessed tongue grin grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Voned(f): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
Pretty face anytime any day
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by ogijohebi(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2011
undecided lipsrsealed NON
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by fiscalcliff: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Hot body O! cheesy
So we can Limpopo grin grin
Re: Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? by Aliciakeys(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2013
I really need your vote, your vote will
definitely count in making me be
CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR..... Please,
please, please and please, vote for me, your
vote is the ladder with which I will use to
reach the crown. MY NAME IS "RINNY" on
the MODEL BOARD STEPS TO VOTE.... 1)
Register at www.campuspeeps.com/
register.php?ref=rinny 2)View her profile at
http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4166
3) Cast your vote on the contest's voting
board at http://campuspeeps.com/
post.php?id=4146 Format for voting;
"VOTING FOR CONESTANT 3; Rinny" Voting
starts today, Monday, 9th December 2013
and ends on Sunday, 15th December
2013.... Thanks and God bless as you vote
and help me win the crown.. Remember;
YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / Do You Know This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.