Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Ladies Dislike Short Life Partners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Ladies Dislike Short Life Partners (565 Views)

We Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland!! / Living Long In A Short Life- Olorunsomo Smart / Epic Picture!!! why ladies are confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Dislike Short Life Partners by professorMD1: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
it is well know that being disadvantaged causes a mindset of stigma or discrimination. if I say height is a disadvantage when it is bellow say, 3m then you should know that tallness gives even health advantages that shortness.
below are some reasons:
1. the lady feels everything in his body must be short including everything....you know what I mean, in most cases, this is true though not always.
2. the short men are quite aggressive or autocratic. always wanting their opinions strictly adhered to. they feel dis agreeing with them is a way of showing them that they are too short to be obeyed...
3. they easily get pot belly.
4. they are far from heaven.
add yours
Re: Why Ladies Dislike Short Life Partners by otipoju(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
professorMD1:
it is well know that being disadvantaged causes a mindset of stigma or discrimination. if I say height is a disadvantage when it is bellow say, 3m then you should know that tallness gives even health advantages that shortness.
below are some reasons:
1. the lady feels everything in his body must be short including everything....you know what I mean, in most cases, this is true though not always.
2. the short men are quite aggressive or autocratic. always wanting their opinions strictly adhered to. they feel dis agreeing with them is a way of showing them that they are too short to be obeyed...
3. they easily get pot belly.
4. they are far from heaven.
add yours

You are certainly not a deep thinker. Ill give you a cue and hope you can figure it out.

The reason is related to self preservation.
Re: Why Ladies Dislike Short Life Partners by teekay213(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
otipoju:

You are certainly not a deep thinker. Ill give you a cue and hope you can figure it out.

The reason is related to self preservation.
oobviously,you're a short person.what's your height?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Dislike Short Life Partners by otipoju(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
teekay213:
oobviously,you're a short person.what's your height?

Lol.... I am still growing.

Anyways, the primary women have this hardwired need for protection. They assume that taller guys automatically are better able to protect them from external agresssion. The taller the stronger.

The other reason is funny but true...." High heels ". They want a guy that will still be taller than them even after they put on their shoes so that the pictures look good.

Nevertheless, its not bad news for short guys though, you can surely win and maintain a ladies affection with other qualities.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS - Kemi Olunloyo Has Quit Journalism In Nigeria, Apologizes To Cele / Am Back!!!! / Fulani Cattle Rearers In Anambra Got Upgraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.