Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out (459 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out / Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out by tsephanyah(f): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2016
...says, members still missing
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu
Nnewi—The Indigenous People of Biafra,
IPOB, has cried out over alleged constant
harassment and arrest of innocent people in
the guise of being IPOB members.
A statement by IPOB Media and Publicity
Officer, Emma Powerful, they alleged that
security agents have been intimidating and
arresting innocent members of the public.
“Since the May 29 and 30, 2016 cold
blooded massacre of our members and non-
members inside the church at Nkpor in
Anambra State, the DSS and other security
agents have been going around and
arresting anybody they suspect to be our
members and dumping them in their
detention cells without trial.
“The security agents are causing much
harm and injuries on our people by going
round the cities of Biafra land and arresting
innocent people they believe to be members
of IPOB,” he said.
IPOB said it observed with great dismay the
number of IPOB members missing,
describing it as alarming, adding that they
are finding it difficult to ascertain the total
number of missing people.
“We are still looking for so many of our
members, who have been missing since the
attack during the Biafra remembrance. We
are appealing to the international
community to do something about this”
He said that “most IPOB members and their
families are now living in fear following
harassment from security agents. We
cannot continue living in such condition just
because we are demanding for the
independent state of Biafra.”.
We don't u people create Avengers of your own.
Re: DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out by Gchimez: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2016
I rather die fighting for my freedom than to die a peaceful death I mean I rather live a day with my foot dan to live hundred years on my kneels let them declear war for dis country all dis peaceful protest don tire me.
Re: DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out by tsephanyah(f): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Gchimez:
I rather die fighting for my freedom than to die a peaceful death I mean I rather live a day with my foot dan to live hundred years on my kneels let them declear war for dis country all dis peaceful protest don tire me.
lol... Hope u are writing tru ur heart

2 Likes

Re: DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out by attackgat: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2016
It's only natural that the dictatorial regime of Buhari will carry on a programm of persecution of IPOB but it is them that be tired.

Etere Ofe, Etere Ugba, Biafra ga abia!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Throwback Photo Of Kaduna State Gov. , Nasir El Rufai And His Family / More On Dino And Remi / Fayose’s Property Worth N1.350bn Seized By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.