Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,222 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:09 PM

Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) (814 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by popesam1(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Happening now in Ekiti, the masses
of ekiti state take on the city of
Ado Ekiti to protest against the
State Governor Ayodele Fayose.
The masses now call on EFCC to probe
fayose Access Bank Account and that
the Governor should not be above the
law, that impunity is different from
immunity.

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/protest-in-ekiti-as-masses-demand-brobe.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by popesam1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by doctorfunmi: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Serious

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by kbams241: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Y
Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by Edwardhead(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
consider my signature
Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by cktheluckyman: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
APC sponsored crowd.Very childish,it will take more than this to remove Oshokomole.Expect a much bigger pro-Fayose crowd before the end of the week
Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
APC goons at work.
Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by temitemi1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Paid protest undecided undecided undecided

#IStandWithGovFayose...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by Likei(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
apc sponsord protest. "rent a crowd" business is big business in nigeria.
Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
popesam1:
immunity.

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/protest-in-ekiti-as-masses-demand-brobe.html?m=1
its been a while I heard fayose vibrate online,can someone explain to me why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
popesam1:
immunity.

its been a while I heard fayose vibrate online,can someone explain to me why?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by popesam1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
more

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by princeakins(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ekiti and protest are lik dz embarassed

Ekiti protest is gettin boring lipsrsealed

Btw

Ma signature, Ma concern

Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by ministeriallist: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
The same crowd will be sponsored to protest otherwise.
Paid protest is becoming the order of the day in Naija. No wonder, foreign media don't air this kind of cheap protest.

Watch out for part2:
(Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand defreezing of Fayose's Account.

Drama everyday.
Re: Protest In Ekiti As Masses Demand Brobe Of Fayose (photo) by lordizak(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
In Nigeria, Yorubas own political ideologies, Hausa owns political power, igbos own main market. I be Igbo man o, ipob make una pity me. Fact is Yorubas know what to fight for, they don't want Oduduwa, they want justice, Hausa knows what they want; political power. Igbos are confused, maybe na money we just want. Imagine say na east or s/south we go say na one of our Own. PMB is d pace setter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#JusticeForChukwumaEmmanuelUchennaUdeh Killed In Togo. / Boko Haram No Longer Releases Threat Videos / New Photos Of The 2-year-old By Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmothers In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.