Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,977 members, 7,976,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Edo 2016: PDC Gov Aspirant Throws Weight Behind Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: PDC Gov Aspirant Throws Weight Behind Obaseki (439 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Battle For Edo: The Secret Behind Obaseki’s Victory / Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: PDC Gov Aspirant Throws Weight Behind Obaseki by Freeman213: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
THE presumptive nominee of the People for Democratic Change, PDC, Mr. Andrew Emwanta, says he has pulled out of the race to endorse the APC candidate, Mr. Godwin Obaseki.

Mr. Emwanta, in a statement, also called on his supporters to work for the victory of Obaseki in the September 10 governorship election.

The PDC aspirant who was the only aspirant in the race on the platform of the party said he consulted with leaders of the party including Senator Chimaroke Nnamani before pulling out of the race.

The statement reads in part: “On behalf of my supporters and party men in Edo State, I hereby propose and endorse the candidacy of Godwin Obaseki, the APC governorship candidate, being the genuine choice of well-meaning Edo people. That accordingly, my supporters and I will henceforth work for the victory of Godwin Obaseki as to enable him to emerge as governor of Edo State on September 10, 2016. I hereby call on all well meaning Edo people and residents, irrespective of tribe and religion to support the candidacy of Godwin Obaseki in the forthcoming governorship election in Edo State.”
Re: Edo 2016: PDC Gov Aspirant Throws Weight Behind Obaseki by Edwardhead(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
story story

(1) (Reply)

Buratai: Celebrating Sallah With A Difference / Don’t Blame Herdsmen For Murder Of Plateau Traditional Ruler – Sultan / Video: Sporadic Shootings As Politician Nearly Lynched By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.