Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat (981 Views)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Greene66: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Women cheat for a lot of reasons and I would begin from the least to the top

8.) Lack of attention:- How long can you go without receiving love and attention before you look somewhere else? Some can go for only days or weeks, and others can go for years. However, in general, women need and desire intimacy, physical touch, mental and emotional attention. A woman who is not receiving this tends to look elsewhere within a matter of time. Especially one who doesn't have kids.

7.) Revenge:- My friend once told me she cheated on her husband in their living room just to have her revenge.

Being cheated on is a very difficult act to forgive. For those of you who have been cheated on, you know how awful it feels. You feel deceived, hurt, angry, sad, numb and even violated. It also affects your self-esteem. At the moment, you find out your man cheated, your whole body begins to shake, you begin to sweat, your stomach drops, and you feel nauseated.

As a result, many women cheat and make it known so their partner could feel and understand how they felt too when he cheated. However, cheating doesn't solve the problems of a relationship

6.) Financial Independence:- When a woman is financially dominated by her partner, she tends to have no say in anything. No matter how she feels about it. It's also more difficult to leave the relationship because she would wonder where she would go.

However, women are making their own money today as we see lots of women on Forbes and many more stock indexes of how rich they are. So such women may not really give a damn about their partner as the ego to do whatever it is they wish takes over them which may lead them to cheat on their partner with that hot guy they met at the gym the other day and the partner can't do anything about it at most leave the relationship which they obviously don't care about.

5.) No appreciation:- According to some studies, 67% of scholars say that women value relationships more than men in most cases. So when a woman does everything to make her partner sleep with a smile on his face every day and doesn't get a "thank you" or "please" or "I love you", it hurts. Women have a threshold to which they can withstand such and once it's reached they would get the "I love you" from someone else

I remember a lady who cheated with her driver because her husband doesn't say thanks for anything she does. Like it's he's right. She divorced the husband and married the driver and now they have kids. Guess the driver says thanks.

4.) Bad Sex:- Women need to feel desired and experience REAL orgasms during sex. If women are getting bad sex, not enough sex, non-emotional sex, or "wham-bam-thank-you-mam" sex, you may eventually lose interest in the relationship and look elsewhere for GOOD sex! This creates a temptation to seek sexual or emotional satisfaction elsewhere. In my opinion, it's best to communicate your needs to your man with the hopes that he will step it up a notch. You can do this on your own or with the help of a sex therapist.

3.) High Libido:- When I was still a kid my father told me that any girl who likes sex is a prostitute. But growing up I realize that isn't the case. Lots of women have a high sexual urge even more than men but it's easy to hide and "package" unlike men who can't.

If a woman isn't getting enough rounds of sex as she pleases she tends to look elsewhere. The sex may be good but if the number of times is not enough she might just migrate.

My friend once told me his girlfriend resulted in to paying him so he can lay with her 4 times a day, everyday. He refused, she dumped him.

2.) Boredom:- This I cannot explain because when a woman is bored, lots of things tend to happen. Lots of therapists have confirmed that 30% breakup or divorce cases due to cheating has been as a result of boredom. Even I don't understand. Let's leave that

1.) What do you think is number 1 reason?

Lalasticlala share your thoughts.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Greene66: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by 0955eb027(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
So TRUE. 1, A girl will cheat cos she wants to explore > fact.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op didn't it occur to you that most women cheat simply because they are selfish, self-centered and will never be satisfy no matter what you do for them?
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Strahovski1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Women cheat because they like to cheat.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by bishmo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Girls tend to bcoz they're never containted with what have
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Chrisrare: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
No good reason for a woman to cheat unless she's a hoe.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by vizkiz: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
so you need a reason to cheat now? undecided
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Mediapace: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
So these foolish reasons is why you cheat
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hope you folks dont go crazy with the 'all men are dogs' stuff when we bring up our own reasons on why we cheat cheesy

Truth is, you're never content with what you have undecided

And thats why the nice guys always come last no matter how hard they try sad
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by MidasTouche01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
It's just that we get tired of what we have

Just like phone, I can't keep using z10 for long without getting tired of it, I will like to have BlackBerry Passport grin
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
We all cheat because we decided to. Fvck those reasons.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice points tho...but i hope you ve truely repented from....

TheTeamKeepCalmAndDateForeignGirlsundecided
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by kullozone(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Okay...Why Do Ladybois CheatOp Is In The Best Position To Give More Interesting Reasons For This Too.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Greene66: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
i hope you ve truely repented from....
TheTeamKeepCalmAndDateForeignGirlsundecided

Not really. I am only stressing my opinions and it's people who take it personal.
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Women Cheat by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fact... especially 6, 4 n 3....
Dats y dey need [size=30pt]Dr Nze[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pls! What Will U Do? / How Do U Guyz Cope With Distance Relationship / How many guys can do this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.