Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,434 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal (1691 Views)

Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davido’s 30BG Concert / Davido Launched His Designers Fashion Clothing With Orange Culture In London(pv) / Checkout First Photos From Davido X Orange Culture For Selfridges Launch Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by Glory12345(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Adebayo Oke-Lawal has been designing since the age of 10, and since officially entering the fashion industry, he’s dabbled in writing and styling, working with African designers, actors, pop stars and even magazines like Rita Dominic, Tiwa Savage ,Mochedda, Wow magazine and Élan But design is his greatest passion, and since starting the label in 2011, he’s been hard at work trying to bring Orange Culture to the world. It’s hard to believe, with all he’s accomplished, that he hasn’t even lived a quarter century.

Adebayo Oke-Lawal describes Orange Culture as a “movement” more than a clothing line, for a creative class of men who he describes as “self aware , expressive, explorative, art-loving nomad[s].” The label previously produced womenswear options, but Oke-Lawal says he’s since decided to focus on the fellas. Combining classic and contemporary western silhouettes (like collared button-ups and lapel-less blazers) with African sensibilities, Oke-Lawal creates offerings for modern men who like a little flair, and of course: colour. Orange Culture is a heady mixture of Nigerian inspired silhouettes, print fabrics and contemporary urban street wear.

Since it's inception the brand and it's creative director have been featured in Vogue , Elle, Marie Claire, Voice of America, Financial Times, Wings, and the list goes on and on. the brand has been a finalist for huge design platforms like the LVMH (Louis Vuitton and Moët Hennesey ) prize - where he was picked alongside 29 of the hugest emerging designers from all over the world out of 1221 , MTN Lagos fashion and design week and Mode men awards, picked by Vogue and GQ Italia to present a collection at Pitti Uomo in Florence, Italy.

Source:Palmchat Style

This is passion,he achieved his passion since age 10,why can't you achieve yours? Just keep going,you'll get there too

Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by kossyablaze(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by Glory12345(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
I ocuupief my FTC myself
Does he not look amazing?
Not only girls are fashionistas
Even adebayo lawal is a fashionista grin

Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by Glory12345(f): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lmao I wanted to occupy my FTC but you did ahnahnnn Even lalasticlala cannot calm my anger right now shocked
kossyablaze:
Nice
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by kossyablaze(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Glory12345:
Lmao I wanted to occupy my FTC but you did ahnahnnn Even lalasticlala cannot calm my anger right now shocked
Awwwww sorry ma. Tell them to delete my comment
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lovely.......kiss

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by Glory12345(f): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
kossyablaze:
Awwwww sorry ma. Tell them to delete my comment
its fine
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by halfricanadian(f): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Talented nd cute nice kiss kiss
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by niyot124: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
He is cute kiss

Hope he is not gay embarassed
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by Glory12345(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
niyot124:
He is cute kiss

Hope he is not gay embarassed
lol no he isn't,you know how fashionistas are supposed to be nah,cuz he designs female wears too so I think this look is even perfect
Re: The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal by niyot124: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Glory12345:
lol no he isn't,you know how fashionistas are supposed to be nah,cuz he designs female wears too so I think this look is even perfect

Lol,you are right cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actor John Njamah Marries Cameroonian Bride (photos ) / Meet The Top 5 Music Producers In Nigeria (photos) / Could This Woman Be Pete Edochie's Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.