Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter (685 Views)

Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children / Nollywood Actor Leo Chimezie Is Dead? / Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by mezynaija(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why on earth would a popular brand make such senseless post public? We constantly talk and complain bitterly how the white people treat we the black.

Every effort is made to see that all this stop, now see what one of us just spit out all in the name of looking for an employee. To hell with your vacancy.

As a blogger I can sue and tarnish your brand image for such sentence. Imagine asking for only lite skinned lady for employment. What does your message entails to we black? I'm sure that you who made that statement is purely black in complexion. If fair at all, I'm sure you bleached. Receive sense!!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/as-blogger-i-can-tarnish-and-sue-lekki.html

Re: As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by mezynaija(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
See their annoying tweet below:

Re: As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by mezynaija(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi
Re: As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by lanaVello(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
mezynaija:
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi
I think you should work on your own image before dreaming of tarnishing another's. BTW, it's their company, they can request whoever they deem fit. would you be making this much noise if they'd requested for only dark skinned girls

1 Like

Re: As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by crunchyg: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Let me ask you this, do you even know the meaning of "Racism". Go and learn your use of English first before looking for who to tarnish his brand image

1 Like

Re: As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
den try it
Re: As A Blogger, I Can Tarnish And Sue Lekki TV For The Racism Act – Chimezie Peter by niyot124: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
So in short, you are trying to tell us that a blogger?

Are you that desperate for attention...

Bdw, you used the word 'racism' wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Reveals What Role She Played In Drake's Views / PMB's Official Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates 1 Yr Wedding Anniversary / I Regret Marrying More Than One Wife – Jide Kosoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.