Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,030 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

MR.NL Contestants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR.NL Contestants (1215 Views)

Miss Bum Bum 2017 Contestants Flaunt Their Fant’ Ass / All Mr Nairaland contestants ( Come In Here) / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR.NL Contestants by DAVIYJONESS: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bia bia bia
Isit my candidate you're bad mouthing like this?
Now this is pure hate man. This is not a serious matter na, it's just an ONLINE competition for goodness' sake. No carry am on top head like gala. It's just for fun, win or lose, nobody dies
And don't kid yourself, err ' one , including you,knows that Kingsley is a cutie cheesy don't be bitter about it tongue
You need to chillax man. Don't turn this into a fight.

it is not hate , I am the man of list and truth , he is the only candidate that contested before in this year's edition.

it is a do or die affair for him , where are you last year when he contested . why didn't you support him and campaign .

why the desperation ? look at his posts and threads , he is a member for just Mr nairaland just like tommfrench. agarawu23 should have won .

fynestboi must win this or vizkiz but never iamkingzlee. mr nairaland is not his birthday right.

2 Likes

Re: MR.NL Contestants by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol you're really upset. OK lemme break this down for you
It doesn't matter who the fùck wins or whether or not they deserve it
It's a fücking online competition
It's not the fücking presidential elections
It's solely meant for fun
So stop being a bïtch and stop whining about it
It's not supposed to be serious
And if Iamkingzlee or any other contestant want, they can compete next year and the year after that, it's really not your problem
There's really no criteria in becoming the winner. It's the people's choice really. You don't have to be popular or be an active nairalander. Beauty of Democracy, I tell ya
I smell lots of hate and jealousy coming from you cheesy
Oya baff cold water make your body cool down
This one wey you carry his matter on top head like ice cream
And FYI, I was his silent supporter last year. When he lost, I did not commit suicide. It was Fairplay. I pretty much moved on, and I'll advise you to do same. It seems you're still pained your candidate did not win last year and your blood is already boiling over this year's competition, and voting hasn't even started yet LMAO!!!
Make I remind you once again, this is just a fun, inconsequential competition. No be heavenly race kiss
DAVIYJONESS:

it is not hate , I am the man of list and truth , he is the only candidate that contested before in this year's edition.

it is a do or die affair for him , where are you last year when he contested . why didn't you support him and campaign .

why the desperation ? look at his posts and threads , he is a member for just Mr nairaland just like tommfrench. agarawu23 should have won .

fynestboi must win this or vizkiz but never iamkingzlee. mr nairaland is not his birthday right.

1 Like

Re: MR.NL Contestants by agarawu23(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

man of the list, do vote fynestboii. We have all it takes smiley

Re: MR.NL Contestants by dauntless15(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
The best of them all, THE REAL DEAL

1 Like

Re: MR.NL Contestants by Iamjoshkiz(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2016
#TheRealDeal

Re: MR.NL Contestants by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2016
bryan360:
Mr.NL contestants shld take ah chill pill and do smfin better with em time..
u wey dey do something with ur time..u don rich pass ur village chief?

Comman shut up there! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Qualities That Makes Him ‘mr Right’ / Ladies If You Haven't Kissed A Girl, You Haven't LIVED / Happy Birthday Olihilistic/jixnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.