Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,086 members, 7,973,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

Amber was called out by the site For Not Speaking About Cops Killing Black Peopl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber was called out by the site For Not Speaking About Cops Killing Black Peopl (436 Views)

Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School / Akpororo Calls Out Bobrisky While Speaking About Gays During Comedy Show (video) / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber was called out by the site For Not Speaking About Cops Killing Black Peopl by topstory: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Amber Rose was called out by the site , fameolouscent for refusing to speak on the killings of black men by white cops. Saying she has been mute because she didn't want to lose ratings on her TV show and also called her a fake activist but Amber fired back saying that she had been busy and hadn't seen news about the recent killing until it was brought to her notice.

http://www.naijatopstory.com/2016/07/amber-rose-reacts-to-being-called-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Presented With The ‘hero Of The Month’ Award In South Africa / Malaysia And US Visa / Ubi Franklin Is No Longer My Manager Says Naija Singer Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.