Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism (34337 Views)

Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb / Age Just Makes Men Better –especially When It Comes To Celebrities (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Once again I apologize to all Nigerian celebrities and their fans who felt offended by my stories. They are true investigative stories which is the bitter truth!

I will never change for anybody.

U call this an apology?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by babajeje123(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Praise the Lord. ..
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Proffdada: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Was she a journalist before? grin
She for dey mark anniversary for journalism like alariwo wet no sing anything dey do anniversary grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
First she said this:

'It seems like many celebrities and their fans are upset when I write a story about them'

Then she said this:

'It was my choice. I will never change for anybody'

Isn't it risible and self-contradicotry how she barefacedly stated that she was quitting because of the celebrities she had offended and yet still go on to claim in another paragraph that she is impervious to the opinions of others and can never be railroaded into making a decision?

What a troubled woman.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by repogirl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol, this woman....after she has been woefully shamed and fantastically insulted.

She shouldn't have resigned Na...she thinks she's the only one who can fabricate lies about people and get away Scot free. Someone gave her a little taste of her own medicine and she sharply resigned. Funny!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by stasius: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Who is Kemi Olunloyo abeg?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by basadenet: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Rip kemi .....you have gone forever never to resurface again.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by martineverest(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
freeage7:
Wetin come concern me.
then,y are u commenting?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by skywalker001(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
kennygee:
Proof of her Registration with NUJ or she should shut up and stop throwing that word around.

Looks like the endless prayer and fasting of her family members finally paid off.
Good evening my dear sister grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by abumeinben(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nawao

Social media would be boring o

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by skywalker001(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Let's give the crown to whom that deserve it...
And here comes the man FALCONEY grin grin grin

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by banmee(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
A sad loss to Nrlanders. No more traffic in that area.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by MidasTouche01(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
She calls what she was doing journalism

I call it 'ayonuso'

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
She born children Abi na adopted undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by aalangel(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
I doubt her.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by aalangel(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
kennygee:
Proof of her Registration with NUJ or she should shut up and stop throwing that word around.

Looks like the endless prayer and fasting of her family members finally paid off.

Kemi aside, you don't actually need NUJ to be recognized as a journalist. I know veterans that are not members.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigeria will never develop, that people can't see the value of this woman beats me!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Airforce1:
a leopard does not change its spots

But if truely she Don change, NaGodwin.

Guy why you never blow
You need BOMB
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by freeage7(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
martineverest:
then,y are u commenting?
Ah! Please don't be angry oh.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Irishrena1(f): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
So just one of your match and you quit the game. All along you were thinking you were the only one who could spun such blatant lies. Kwantinu
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by ibkgab001: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Controversial Kemi
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by fireforfire: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
She must have been threatened!!!!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by jennifer10066(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
are you sure i'm in nigeria? How come i've never heard of her?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Kunberg: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
She is just an old Fo.oL seeking attention. Make she go sitdown.

Their is no harm in leeking out secrets but the way and matter she went revealing hers calls for concerns.

Its good she quitted b4 e go chop off her head. Its only a matter of time
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
this is what you call APC change
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Lamor(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ridwan123:
Good riddance
To bad rubbish my bro.As if we care.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by creepsyme(f): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
MisterMetro:

http://www.hnnafrica.com/2016/07/breaking-kemi-olunloyo-quits-journalism.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
I tink she became worried she may end up having too many enemies than friends. good for her tho.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Btruth: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ta lo ran nii ise?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by JBosco123(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:
Seems she has started taking her meds cheesy

Who else can see her boobs going sideways in that dress?
Chai...Zeus has fallen shocked lipsrsealed

grin
vizkiz:
Seems she has started taking her meds cheesy

Who else can see her boobs going sideways in that dress?
Chai...Zeus has fallen shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Appareil(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
abumeinben:
Nawao

Social media would be boring o
Very Boring!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Now I can say, Yaba Left effort did not go in vain.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism by Yasher: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
She has started a foundation and knows sponsorship is key to her survival now she wants to undo all she has done cause suddenly she realized that she will need these people she has been rubbishing to stay afloat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Photos From Osita Iheme's 37th Birthday Party / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.