Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,023 members, 7,912,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:50 PM

Please Nairalanders Vote For @wilsoneeelder - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Nairalanders Vote For @wilsoneeelder (772 Views)

Please Nairalanders Download My New Song Titled "Mimo" / Please Nairalanders, Show Me Some Love And Download My Song!!!. And Also Rate It / Please Nairalanders, Help Me With The Name Of The Singer Of This Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Vote For @wilsoneeelder by ejovwovincent(f): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Your favourite boy WILSONEE has been nominated on four different categories at the Niger Delta Notice Award 2016.

Please your votes are highly needed to capture these awards back home and you can vote via SMS 5 times per category and via online multiple votes is allowed.

To vote via SMS, kindly text
"Wilsonee Best Rap Act" to 08138288893
"Wilsonee Next Rated Artiste" to 08138288893
"Wilsonee Rookie Of The Year" to 08138288893
"Wilsonee Lyricist On The Roll" to 08138288893

To vote Online, follow this link and vote WILSONEE on the above mentioned categories.
Remember you're allowed to vote multiple times all day, all night.
https://noticeempire./vote/

Please support greatness and this relentlessly burning talent.
‪#‎Vote‬ ‪#‎Share‬ ‪#‎SupportWilsonee‬ ‪#‎SupportGreatness‬

i will surprise u all if will win this ones

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Adele Did When She Sighted A Bat At Her Mexico Concert. / New Record Label / Oritsefemi – U (unity) | Lyrics Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.