Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,812 members, 7,965,984 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking (945 Views)

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking by Adunbi2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
# FayoseSpeaks APC had opportunity in Ekiti but the party misused its opportunity. Ekiti got N900m in June and N1.3bn from the FG as bailout If I returned to govt house on my own, I will be removed from this position. But if it's by the power of God, I will never be removed I was the one who dualised Ado-Ikere road and they left the road dilapidated.I have rehabilitated the road and extending it now In the next 6 months, all of us will see the 1.2km FLYOVER bridge that we are doing in Ado PDP ruled Nigeria and never prevented Nigerians from talking. APC is a party that won't let Nigerians talk but I will continue to talk Has there been any election that was not funded? If for instance, people assisted me for my wedding with money and I did not spend all the money for the wedding, am I to return the remaining money to those who have me? If I used my money to buy properties, what is their business? Is their money missing? Today, some APC leaders in Ekiti State now resume and close in the Office of EFCC everyday just because of Ayo Fayose. They will labour in vain. #FayoseSpeaks
Re: APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking by AntiWailer: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Keep stealing too.
Re: APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking by tundexijim(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
This Fayose guy Sha.. Story don dey change small small... U go confess well soon na.. sebi na zenith bank fund ur election..
Re: APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking by santos2020: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
God is your strength,don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Trust your instincts. I just knew it was gonna be a foolish fellow that'll make such statement. Came, checked and well, I was right.

1 Like

Re: APC Want To Silent Me But I Will Keep Talking by spako4(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't mind them,I know one day you will rule republic of Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Relocating Maritime Varsity ‘ll Cause Unrest, Group Tells Buhari / The Press Under GEJ Vs Under PMB / The Yoruba Race Is Failing Oduduwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.