Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

And The Seventh Angel Sounded - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And The Seventh Angel Sounded (1020 Views)

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / 7 Facts About The Seventh Day, That Can Not Be Refuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Seventh Angel Sounded by academics1: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
ADMONITION: Subject --- And The Seventh Angel Sounded, (Part 1), by IYKE NATHAN UZORMA *** I greet you all lovely friends. By God's grace am back on this platform to share an important message concerning our world. This has to do with the things revealed of old, the things happening now in the metaphysical, the psychic (Astral realms), the Divine Spheres and their manifestations in the world of man.

Consequently, everyone is involved here. You are involved, I am involved. All nations, all churches, all religions, all secret cum occult fraternities, all institutions, all tribes, all dominions and authorities, all men and women are involved. Why? Because as I speak now, the Trumpet of the Seventh Angel, in the Divine Spheres of the ALMIGHTY, has sounded!!

In the Spirit, I was lifted into a higher realm of Light; by same I came into the chamber that holds the secrets of Earth, of the earthmen. There I learnt of two eternal events that herald the supreme arrival of the 'Kingdom of God'. The third event, which now is, took away the powers of men. The secrets of Nigeria and the future thereof was made bare. United States, United Kingdom and all nations that have a share in the perversion of the 'Beast', gave way to the Light of The God of Heaven.

I recognized the secret of secrets of the 'old husbandmen' and of the transfer of power to the 'new husbandmen'. Everything on Earth; that which shall remain, that which shall not be vanquished with the spirit of the 'great dragon', were shared.

The secret of this came into the dimension of "unspeakable words" (2Chorin. 12:4) which stand ahead of man.... Then it was said to me: "HARBINGER OF THE LAST COVENANT, behold, the time of your world now is the era of the Trumpet of the Seventh Angel, which has sounded". It may be recalled that in 96AD, Saint John, while in the island of Patmos, had a great Revelation. Consequently, he wrote among other things:

"AND THE SEVENTH ANGEL SOUNDED; AND THERE WERE GREAT VOICES IN HEAVEN, SAYING, THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD, AND OF HIS CHRIST; AND HE SHALL REIGN FOR EVER AND EVER.... AND THE NATIONS WERE ANGRY, AND THY WRATH IS COME, AND THE TIME OF THE DEAD, THAT THEY SHOULD BE JUDGED, AND THAT THOU SHOULDEST GIVE REWARD UNTO THY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS, AND TO THE SAINTS, AND THEM THAT FEAR THY NAME, SMALL AND GREAT, AND SHOULDEST DESTROY THEM WHICH DESTROY THE EARTH" (Rev. 11:15 and 18; KJV).

Hmmm. Wait and see what will unfold in our world. And if you think there is no God, then wait and see. *** I have more for you on this subject. Strengthen your faith in the LORD your God and be counted among the faithful. I love you all. The God of Heaven, Jehovah Almighty, be praised. May the Blood of JESUS CHRIST protect and preserve you. Amen.

https://www.facebook.com/iykenathanuzorma/posts/1567464113555038
Re: And The Seventh Angel Sounded by academics1: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
ADMONITION: Subject -- And The Seventh Angel Sounded, (Part 2), by IYKE NATHAN UZORMA *** Good evening lovely friends. Let's continue the treatise on the foregoing subject.

Now, whoever tells you that the world of man will remain as it is now, in all its gross material systems: in all its four lower aspects and six higher aspects, in all aspects of its sub-physical and physical realms, without specific changes by the sound of the Trumpet of the Seventh Angel, is completely ignorant of the era in which we now live.

As we speak now, many powers have risen, even the gods in our Solar System, all focused on the Earth Planet. These gods include the Four Great Immortals, the Seven Mighty Ones, great Solar Lords, Great Spirits of the Inter-planetary Systems of Light, Watchers, Archangels, Angels, amongst others. These, whose roots lay within the primordial Light of the One Eternal God, working via highly elevated humans, in Divine terms, who stand upon the same foundation of Light , constitute the 'Army of Heaven'.

The Army of Heaven, led in battle in the realms beyond, by the Risen Christ of the immortal Heavens -- King of Kings and Lord of Lords -- is set for the final annihilation of the hosts of the ancient 'NACHASH' -- Prince of Darkness -- the Old Serpent, the mysterious esoteric Dragon, whose vicious occult manipulations spread over the entire world of man, in all political, religious, economical, social, academic, sciences, military and other factors of man's mundane existence.

"AND I SAW HEAVEN OPENED, AND BEHOLD A WHITE HORSE; AND HE THAT SAT UPON HIM WAS CALLED FAITHFUL AND TRUE, AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE DOTH JUDGE AND MAKE WAR.
"HIS EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE, AND ON HIS HEAD WERE MANY CROWNS; AND HE HAD A NAME WRITTEN, THAT NO MAN KNEW, BUT HIMSELF. AND HE WAS CLOTHED WITH A VESTURE DIPPED IN BLOOD : AND HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD.
"AND THE ARMIES WHICH WERE IN HEAVEN FOLLOWED HIM UPON WHITE HORSES, CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN.
"AND OUT OF HIS MOUTH GOETH A SHARP SWORD, THAT WITH IT HE SHOULD SMITE THE NATIONS : AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON: AND HE TREADETH THE WINEPRESS OF THE FIERCENESS AND WRATH OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
"AND HE HATH ON HIS VESTURE AND ON HIS THIGH A NAME WRITTEN, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS".
-- Rev. 19:11-16; KJV.

Here the Scripture speaks of the Eternal Lord of Light leading the Great Ones -- Forces of Light -- in their duty posts as "the Armies of Heaven". Remember, for there to be an army ready for battle, shows that there is an opposing army to battle against. Consequently, the opposing army rising against the sacred Forces of Christ, led by the mysterious Dragon, includes but not limited to the high cosmic network of embodied and disembodied vicious Astral forces, especially the hierarchy of the well organized chambers of the Mephistopheles Space Masters. These in conjunction with several subtle entities and their human instruments, serve as what is generally known as 'the forces of darkness'.

A nation may be at war but the war zone could be in a small location. There is a great war going on in our Solar System. But in this war, the Earth Planet is the war zone. This war has now come to its final aspect by the Trumpet of the Seventh Angel. To come to this point, a lot of Space combats have occurred, some of which I intend to bring up in this treatise. The forces of darkness are now fighting, with 'red eyes", for their lives. Minor aspects of these battles have come forth on the physical realm of the Earth; greater ones are about to follow.

This is not the time for anyone to toy with the Spirit of Christ or joke about his life. From the 25th of October, 2015, the entire human race, as revealed to me, were moved to the ether of the gestalt upon which the final battle for the possession of the "Soul of Earth" stands. The physical manifestation of the Trumpet of the Sixth Angel, some aspects therein, is still in motion. (The next part of this treatise will deal with that).

Now, I urge you to seek always to rise in the Light of Him who came to save the world -- JESUS CHRIST. live in His Love and you will never go down with the hosts of darkness. Pray for the mundane rulers of the nations, but put not all your hope in them, for what is happening now on Earth is beyond them. They can't give what they don't have. Again, what will soon come upon the earthmen, upon the Earth-world, will shatter the hearts of the strongest people of this world. And the God of Heaven will surely keep His Chosen Ones in His Eternal Light and Peace.

***So be it -- Amen, Amen, Amen!! I love you all. Good night.

https://www.facebook.com/iykenathanuzorma/posts/1570456653255784

(1) (Reply)

Living Faith Bishop David Abioye’s Driver Converts To Muslim (pictures+video) / Saw This On Facebook. / Must Read: Reasons Why "Free Will" Can't Save You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.