Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,413 members, 7,881,511 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers (1435 Views)

23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Instead Of Zombies Vs Wailers Argument, Time Magazine Lauds This Young Nigerian / Zombies Vs Wailing Wailers(hutu Vs Tutsi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by josephni12: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
in nairaland forum there are two opposite pressure groups, wailers and zombies but feel free to identify yourself . be proud of who you are vote 1 for zombie and 2 for wailer
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by savio93(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Proudly Wailer...Proudly 5%

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by VictorRomanov: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
U forgot the observers!

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by 7inches: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
VictorRomanov:
U forgot the observers!
threrz nothin like observers bro. as long as u ar a citizen of diz country only 2tins are involved its either u supportin this goverment or not.
and dats ZOMBIE AND WAILER. for me i'd ratthet be a wailler dan zombie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by DaBullIT(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am A Patriotic Nigerian , clamoring for better tomorrow , Better Nigeria

I refuse to be identified by these stewpyd names

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by dearsly(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lmao!....How u go take call person zombie??.... grin grin
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by freeze001(f): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am A Patriotic Nigerian , clamoring for better tomorrow , Better Nigeria

I refuse to be identified by these stewpyd names

You know that d zombie tag on u can never be deleted. Better tomorrow and better Nigeria translates to ur support for ds govt and all its amazing performances in d past 13+ months abi? By their posts u shall know them...supporters of ds dead APC govt and d daft Bubu are certified zombies and u do fit in nicely!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by kurt09(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
josephni12:
in nairaland forum there are two opposite pressure groups, wailers and zombies but feel free to identify yourself . be proud of who you are vote 1 for zombie and 2 for wailer
https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Dcomrade(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Proudly 5% wailer......... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Dcomrade(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
OMG....see those Zombies up there forming patriotic Nigerians. grin

So it hurts being a Zombie grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by VictorRomanov: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:

threrz nothin like observers bro.
as long as u ar a citizen of diz country only 2tins are involved
its either u supportin this goverment or not.

and dats ZOMBIE AND WAILER.
for me i'd ratthet be a wailler dan zombie

That's for u na. Speak for ya sef! Maybe u don't know that there they re people who consider all politicians and political parties to be of the same bunch and therefore can't perform entirely different from any previous administration.

Don't be narrow minded in your views about life!
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Pavore9: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

That's for u na. Speak for ya sef! Maybe u don't know that there they re people who consider all politicians and political parties to be of the same bunch and therefore can't perform entirely different from any previous administration.

You captured my thought. It is saddening that views have been compartmentalized into being either a wailer or a zombie forgetting the glaring truth that PDP and APC are the two sides of the same coin. How people are being fanatic still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by VictorRomanov: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Pavore9:

You captured my thought. It is saddening that views have been compartmentalized into being either a wailer or a zombie forgetting the glaring truth that PDP and APC are the two sides of the same coin. How people are being fanatic still baffles me.

Thank You my bro. It baffles me how some fellas reason. Even the politicians don't reason that way. That's why u see them defect at the slightest opportunity. The day Nigerian youths evolve from the mental blockade of partisan politics, that day they will positively have impact in their development and the development of the country at large.
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Pavore9: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Thank You my bro. It baffles me how some fellas reason. Even the politicians don't reason that way. That's why u see them defect at the slightest opportunity. The day Nigerian youths evolve from the mental blockade of partisan politics, that day they will positively have impact in their development and the development of the country at large.

They are comfortable wallowing in mental slavery and l feel no pity for them as they would by themselves realize that they have wasted their time being fanatic over a mirage! They are so much they could occupy their minds with that could positively impact on their lives and their communities but they rather focus it on hero-worshipping politicians.......it is really sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Do u know that president Buhari us the best president Nigeria ever had so far...?

He is my hero...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2016
Looks like we've got conflict of posts here ,

Weren't you just lying to protect one of your Igbo brother's fraudulent visa ? So you have the audacity come here and insult me ?

Guess what , Nothing is ever good enough for Igbo, Your brother Chinyere from Edo , if he's crawling , he'd be in great beyond by now Because Boko haram did not attack any south eastern state or any Igbo land, He shouldn't have lied on his asylum application ,

And i understand you are still sad for Jonathan's loss , but have you noticed what has been happening to those hating on Buhari lately ? They get their balls taken from them, If not for anything else , but because thievery and stealing is corruption , When you carry the mark , there's no escape

I understand that you are one tiny pissed off munk , you are too irrelevant , but if you want to apply for asylum next time, Use Niger Delta Terrovengers as excuse because Boko haram format has gotten too old

htwoow
freeze001:

You know that d zombie tag on u can never be deleted. Better tomorrow and better Nigeria translates to ur support for ds govt and all its amazing performances in d past 13+ months abi? By their posts u shall know them...supporters of ds dead APC govt and d daft Bubu are certified zombies and u do fit in nicely!
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by dimieprincess(f): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
Looks like we've got conflict of posts here ,

Weren't you just lying to protect one of your Igbo brother's fraudulent visa ? So you have the audacity come here and insult me ?

Guess what , Nothing is ever good enough for Igbo, Your brother Chinyere from Edo , if he's crawling , he'd be in great beyond by now Because Boko haram did not attack any south eastern state or any Igbo land, He shouldn't have lied on his asylum application ,

And i understand you are still sad for Jonathan's loss , but have you noticed what has been happening to those hating on Buhari lately ? They get their balls taken from them, If not for anything else , but because thievery and stealing is corruption , When you carry the mark , there's no escape

I understand that you are one tiny pissed off munk , you are too irrelevant , but if you want to apply for asylum next time, Use Niger Delta Terrovengers as excuse because Boko haram format has gotten too old

htwoow
Sign of unrepentant zombie, leave yo fight and face the topic here abbah

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by 7inches: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

i think u are d narrow minded one here... bcoz i can see its hard for u to comprehend my post.
if u consider all political parties to be of d same bunch like u just said.... then it means u dnt support dem. meaning u criticise them and complain abt their leadership and dat makes u fall in the WAILERS category. .. or dnt u kno d meanin of wailing ?
wailer is not totally a bad word like nairalanders see it here.
wen they call people wailer here thinking its an abusive word i olny but laff..
op just used d topic to categorize pple in two parts.

im not a political person but i bumped in diz topic last nite..
cant i just say im just an observer too...
but bcoz op limited it to just two Caths dats why i made dat comment.

SO OPEN UR MIND TO UNDERSTAND D TOPIC AND STOP ACTIN LIKE U KNO TOO MUCH OF WHICH U DONT...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by VictorRomanov: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:

i think u are d narrow minded one here... bcoz i can see its hard for u to comprehend my post.
if u consider all political parties to be of d same bunch like u just said.... then it means u dnt support dem. meaning u criticise them and complain abt their leadership and dat makes u fall in the WAILERS category. .. or dnt u kno d meanin of wailing ?
wailer is not totally a bad word like nairalanders see it here.
wen they call people wailer here thinking its an abusive word i olny but laff..
op just used d topic to categorize pple in two parts.

im not a political person but i bumped in diz topic last nite.

SO OPEN UR MIND TO UNDERSTAND D TOPIC AND STOP ACTIN LIKE U KNO TOO MUCH OF WHICH U DONT...

Flawed premise, flawed assumptions, flawed reasoning, flawed logic all leading to a flawed conclusion!

Now answer me, is the referee in a football match against or for the teams? Or is the umpire in a volley match a hailer or a wailer?. Like I said, u re narrow minded. When u learn to broaden ur footpath of a mind, we can now reason!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by 7inches: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by 7inches: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Flawed premise, flawed assumptions, flawed reasoning, flawed logic all leading to a flawed conclusion!

Now answer me, is the referee in a football match against or for the teams? Or is the umpire in a volley match a hailer or a wailer?. Like I said, u re narrow minded. When u learn to broaden ur footpath of a mind, we can now reason!

unreasonable question.. meaningless instance.. dumb comment...and stupid comparism.
let me tell u this...
THE REFREE OR THE UMPIRE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE WHICH EVER WAY THE WINNING GOES IT DOESNT EFFECT HIM . BCOZ HE WILL STILL EARN HIS COMPLETE SALARY OR MATCH ALLOWANCE SO WHY WOULD HE WAIL.
BUT HERE WE ARE TALKING ABT HOW THE RULERS RULE WHICH AFFECTS THE ECONOMY AND AUTOMATICALLY THE MASSES....
OR ARE U NoT A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY OR DONT U LIVE THIS COUNTRY..?
CAN U SEE NOW THAT U ARE D NARROW MINDED ONE HERE?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by VictorRomanov: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:

unreasonable question.. meaningless instance.. dumb comment...and stupid comparism.
let me tell u this...
THE REFREE OR THE UMPIRE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE WHICH EVER WAY THE WINNING GOES IT DOESNT EFFECT HIM . BCOZ HE WILL STILL EARN HIS COMPLETE SALARY OR MATCH ALLOWANCE SO WHY WOULD HE WAIL.
BUT HERE WE ARE TALKING ABT HOW THE RULERS RULE WHICH AFFECTS THE ECONOMY AND AUTOMATICALLY THE MASSES....
OR ARE U NoT A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY OR DONT U LIVE THIS COUNTRY..?
CAN U SEE NOW THAT U ARE D NARROW MINDED ONE HERE?

My comparism was to show that a person can be actively involved without taking sides with any party. Besides ur hailing and wailing hasn't changed a lot has it? So rather than sit here and wail or blindly sing praises, get up and do something meaninful to better ur life!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by PAINGAIN: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

My comparism was to show that a person can be actively involved without taking sides with any party. Besides ur hailing and wailing hasn't changed a lot has it? So rather than sit here and wail or blindly sing praises, get up and do something meaninful to better ur life!
this is not about which party you belong to. I don't stay in nigeria but i get angry just reading the news coming out from naija. Bad news this, bad news that. I am not a pdp or apc member but i term myself a wailer. I wail because petrol is 145, tomato is scarce, electricity is in coma,kerosene is very costly. Etc. And please spare me that "doing something meaningful with your life" crap. Not everyone on here is broke or poor
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by Badtman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Stupid post ever on Nairaland even person wey post dis na Deadman walking

,, I'm proud to be a Pro Buhari, Pro Tinubu, but Anti PDP, Anti Gej, Anti Fayose, Anti Saraki
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by 7inches: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

ur comparison was out of it... and didnt suit the senario here.
and nobody here mentioned dat hailing or wailing has changed something we all kno dat only individual hardwork will help one. so why givin out advise..
d only arguement btwn u and i was whether one is a wailer or zombie...

d topic was just for fun... but u decided to derail it by calling me names and now u cant cope with d arguement.

im not politically inclined but one thing i kno for sure is dat u aint smarter or more intelligen dan i...

forget d name i bear here everything is just for fun.
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by VictorRomanov: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:

ur comparison was out of it... and didnt suit the senario here.
and nobody here mentioned dat hailing or wailing has changed something we all kno dat only individual hardwork will help one. so why givin out advise..
d only arguement btwn u and i was whether one is a wailer or zombie...

d topic was just for fun... but u decided to derail it by calling me names and now u cant cope with d arguement.

im not politically inclined but one thing i kno for sure is dat u aint smarter or more intelligen dan i...

forget d name i bear here everything is just for fun.

If I remember well, u mentioned me first! I stated where I belong. You choose yours! If u don't agree with mine, well u re entitled to your opinion. I only gave u my reasons and wasn't trying to convince u.

And about arguments, having the last words doesn't equate being the smartest. I know when someone don't seem to, or better still, choose not to get me. At such point, what good does it do me to continue arguing?
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by dreamworld: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Proudly wailers(5%)
God bless the ssse

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by ayanbaba2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
a wailer from the "Brown Roof Republic"

Nigeria will be good again!
God bless Nigeria. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by 7inches: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

If I remember well, u mentioned me first! I stated where I belong. You choose yours! If u don't agree with mine, well u re entitled to your opinion. I only gave u my reasons and wasn't trying to convince u.

And about arguments, having the last words doesn't equate being the smartest. I know when someone don't seem to, or better still, choose not to get me. At such point, what good does it do me to continue arguing?

so u have forgotten... so soon?
yes i mentioned u first with a friendly and innocent quote even callin u 'bro'.. but u chose to wrong way calling me narrow minded.
incase ur brain have lost its retentive prowess i suggest u go back and read

yes i think u lost out on d arguement d moment u drifted away from d main arguement and start dishing out advise.

i dnt like doing this online but same time i dnt like when pple call me names when i kno i did nothing wrong.

anyways bless u
Re: Nairaland Polls Zombies Vs Wailers by sosanova: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
APC youths vs PDP Youths
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding Scandal: Jibrin, Raises 20 Questions Speaker Dogara Must Answer / Police Uncovers A Cache Of Bullets Buried In Anambra Community [PHOTOS] / Clark And MEND Unite, Blast Kachikwu And Traditional Rulers Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.