Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only (3665 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by mikron(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2016
ladies only
1, 2 or 3? wink wink

Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by larabae13(f): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Buh dey all luk old nah..change them to young guyz jare cry
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2016
grin Idris.

He's great actor.
He knows how to party because he's a DJ.
He is handsome.
He has a very sexy British accent.
He's a golden globe nominee.
He designed the Ford Fiesta car.

And lastly he is SINGLE again. kiss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by barackodam: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Idris, all day everyday
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by mhisbliss(f): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2016
None
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by cruzita(f): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2016
who old men EPP?
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by HERSLEY(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2016
3! Very classic
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by optional1(f): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2016
mikron who is dat no3 guy? Cos I am going for him......
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by PunkyV(f): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Idris for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I wouldn't let him out of my sight!
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by bitchcrafts: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2016
PunkyV:
Idris for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I wouldn't let him out of my sight!
My all time celebrity look alike of all time grin... if not for the height advantages he's slightly got over me, I should be his worst nightmare cos I got my lower lip pinkwink

Why am I going this story teller? I need to get you laid asap angry
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by PunkyV(f): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
My all time celebrity look alike of all time grin... if not for the height advantages he's slightly got over me, I should be his worst nightmare cos I got my lower lip pinkwink

Why am I going this story teller? I need to get you laid asap angry

LMAO. You look like him!? Niiice. How tall are you?
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by bitchcrafts: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2016
PunkyV:

LMAO. You look like him!? Niiice. How tall are you?
Yass. Stuck on 6 . Shortest Nigga in my circle sad
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by duduade: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2016
As a guy I will go for Rmd
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by PunkyV(f): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Yass. Stuck on 6 . Shortest Nigga in my circle sad

6 ft tall? That's not short at all. That's a hot height tongue
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by jamalnation(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by bitchcrafts: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2016
PunkyV:

6 ft tall? That's not short at all. That's a hot height tongue
Of course, you're a she and most of y'all won't understand how it feels when you're the Pygmy among your fellas so far he meets up with yo standards... Anyway, thank you for the ego boost dose, yo such a daarrling ykno wink
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by PunkyV(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Of course, you're a she and most of y'all won't understand how it feels when you're the Pygmy among your fellas so far he meets up with yo standards... Anyway, thank you for the ego boost dose, yo such a daarrling ykno wink

Not trying to gass you up lol. That's a really good height. Tall but not freakishly tall is what I call it tongue
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Ladies AF arrested this thread grin

Am awt!
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by naniawini(f): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2016
None angry
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by bitchcrafts: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Not trying to gass you up lol. That's a really good height. Tall but not freakishly tall is what I call it tongue
*rolls eyes* OK. then, I love being gassed up tho esp. by a girl I fancy.. but not soo much as making me believe I can fly without parachute or jump from a tall hill without putting on the life jacket oh.. it makes me feel I'm sorta in control and doing it right and in return , I do it better if u kwim wink
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by PunkyV(f): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
*rolls eyes* OK. then, I love being gassed up tho esp. by a girl I fancy.. but not soo much as making me believe I can fly without parachute or jump from a tall hill without putting on the life jacket oh.. it makes me feel I'm sorta in control and doing it right and in return , I do it better if u kwim wink

LOL, gotcha wink
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by johnstar(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2016
undecided nonsense, eblyk say d economic wey dey dis country no affect una, wn una go post how person go make moni easy... I don tire ooo angry
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by mikron(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
optional1:
mikron who is dat no3 guy? Cos I am going for him......
optional for real? u want to cheat on my friend? klexycole must hear this cheesy cheesy cheesy
btw that is the african-american actor idris elba
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by optional1(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
mikron:
optional or real? u want to cheat on my friend? klexycole must hear this cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL

I don enter one chance abeg no report my case oooo I av no lawyer yet....... Pls oooo I wont choose any one again Idris Elba pls comendbegoin I still love my cole very much......

Mikron hope u ok now, guess u wont report me again, pls close my nash.....
grin
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by klexycole(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
mikron:
optional or real? u want to cheat on my friend? klexycole must hear this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mikron... Sé oun ri oju aye bayi?
She wanna choose another man! cry embarassed
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by klexycole(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
angry angry angry
optional1:

LoL

I don enter one chance abeg no report my case oooo I av no lawyer yet....... Pls oooo I wont choose any one again Idris Elba pls comendbegoin I still love my cole very much......

grin
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by mikron(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
klexycole:
Mikron... Sé oun ri oju aye bayi?
She wanna choose another man! cry embarassed
my brother the thing come taya me o, u dey slack na why she dey drift away o
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by mikron(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
optional1:

LoL

grin
i don close my mouth, i no go report u again wink
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by mikron(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
duduade:
As a guy I will go for Rmd
as a guy or as a girl?

1 Like

Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by Rukkydelta(f): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
None
Re: If They All Asked You For A Date Which One Will You Accept? For The Ladies Only by EOOJ(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
cruzita:
who old men EPP?
madam where have u been

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,this Is What To Do When A Woman Is "Too Busy" For You / Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.