Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties (17386 Views)

Patience Jonathan Blocks EFCC's Bid To Seize Two Abuja Properties / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by Chiboboski: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
So what happens when all the opposition politicians have been intimidated and silenced and we are in a one party system - where even the party members dread the leader? Is this not what we had during the military regimes? We are almost there.
All politicians all over the world have skeletons in their cupboards just as every asshole has sh*t inside. EFCC , please extend your probe into the ruling party politicians cupboards - if you you don't want to be seen as being used.
we better have one party system instead of PDP type of opposition
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2016
mapet:

There is a difference between corrupt elements and the opposition. The two should not be seen as same. If anybody is found to have corruptly enriched himself with the government money, he deserves to be prosecuted - opposition or party member.

Secondly, PDP is not the only opposition. There are many credible opposition spread in other parties and interest groups who freely expresses their opinions and are not touched
How do you know the corrupt elements if you don't probe? For now it's only the opposing PDP elements that are probed and of course you'll always see the mess in their bumbums. No? Try probing the broom governors with the same zeal and scrutiny and tell me you found nothing. SMH.
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by kurukusese: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2016
I agree with the saying that we should let the world know all what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political affliations. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant and naive, or people who depend on politics for a living and people who have vested interest and have alot to gain from the corrupt practices, We should stop celebrating and glorifying corrupt practices, thieves, mediocrity, or sycophancy with this we will be focused as a nation.
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by MissingBudget: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
soji1992:

No.she cancelled d trip

Hmm. Thanks.
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by bashydemy1: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
AntiWailer:

Brainless submission.

Buhari never had immunity for 16 years.

What are ur Uncles looking at ?
Uppercut you bad ooo truly make the guy answer.
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by bashydemy1: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
chinex276:
I see the war coming!!! we are obviously back 2 d era of political victimisation nd oppression of oppositions.
Yes you are right, Mind you we the supporter of PMB like it that wey.
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by daybreak08: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by chachanga: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
AntiWailer:

Brainless submission.

Buhari never had immunity for 16 years.

What are ur Uncles looking at ?

chachanga:

Not taking sides, we don open eye...

LET EVERY POLITICIAN, including the Born Again Democrats, COME FORWARD AND GIVE ACCOUNT OF THEIR STEWARDSHIP FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE, Shikena!

AND WHO ARE YOUR UNCLES?

I SEE UR CLASSIC ZOMBIE RESPONSE TO STIMULUS IS DEEP IN YOUR SYSTEM!

See, you better settle down and DON'T GET all worked up, coming out here, swinging blindly WITH GUILTY DEFENSIVENESS. No one is defending anybody. It's an open theatre now and true patriots realize the power of our CHOICE!

SOME OF US ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY YOUR STUPID APC-PDP GAMES WITH YOU.

IF ANYONE IS CORRUPT, LET HIM BE INVESTIGATED, CONVICTED AND SENTENCED. TRUE PATRIOTS ARE FIGHTING FOR THE SOUL OF NIGERIA, YOU'RE STILL CHEWING THE RICE THEY GAVE YOU? HASN'T YOUR T-SHIRT & THE KAMPALA THEY GAVE YOU FADED ALREADY?

ABI, YOU COULDN'T READ THE POST?! YOUR BLOOD JUST BOILED AFTER THE FIRST LINE....MTCHEW! Keep defending your politicians at the expense of Truth & Justice!

IF YOU WANNA KWONTINUE LIKE A ZOMBIE, SEE UR JUNIOR ONES BELOW:

Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by Oludrex(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
thinkdip:
for what? is it their money? what of burutai's properties?
.cant you think deep?
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by Akiika: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Here is the harm of being an illiterate and jostling for position beyond your intellect!
Let's assume the funds were even donated by Zenith bank he claimed, by law he can't keep the rest of campaign funds in your possession.
The statement “how the money is spent remains his own business and not that of anyone.” by Fayose is even a punishable offence.
This guy is going down so fast!
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by mapet: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

How do you know the corrupt elements if you don't probe? For now it's only the opposing PDP elements that are probed and of course you'll always see the mess in their bumbums. No? Try probing the broom governors with the same zeal and scrutiny and tell me you found nothing. SMH.

Bros,

1. It is either you're struggling with logic that I stated in my submission or you're not interested in reasoning. The issue is simple
2. Did the FG just wake up and said go after X, Y and Z? No. Rather the FG called for the investigation of the misappropriated $2.1b meant for arms procurement and Fayose's name among came up as people whose accounts the monies were traced to. So the onus is on Fayose to explain how and why arm's procurement money found it's way into his account. Not that money ALWAYS leaves a trail.
3. If I should go by your logic, which to me is baseless, why didn't PDP probe all the APC members when they were in government? At least Tinubu submitted himself to ICPC/CCT probe and was discharged and acquitted.
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by LordofNaija: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is doomed. I'm off to Niger. who be this people wey come chance me for FTC
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by AntiWailer: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
chachanga:

AND WHO ARE YOUR UNCLES?

I SEE UR CLASSIC ZOMBIE RESPONSE TO STIMULUS IS DEEP IN YOUR SYSTEM!

See, you better settle down and DON'T GET all worked up, coming out here, swinging blindly WITH GUILTY DEFENSIVENESS. No one is defending anybody. It's an open theatre now and true patriots realize the power of our CHOICE!

SOME OF US ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY YOUR STUPID APC-PDP GAMES WITH YOU.

IF ANYONE IS CORRUPT, LET HIM BE INVESTIGATED, CONVICTED AND SENTENCED. TRUE PATRIOTS ARE FIGHTING FOR THE SOUL OF NIGERIA, YOU'RE STILL CHEWING THE RICE THEY GAVE YOU? HASN'T YOUR T-SHIRT & THE KAMPALA THEY GAVE YOU FADED ALREADY?

ABI, YOU COULDN'T READ THE POST?! YOUR BLOOD JUST BOILED AFTER THE FIRST LINE....MTCHEW! Keep defending your politicians at the expense of Truth & Justice!

IF YOU WANNA KWONTINUE LIKE A ZOMBIE, SEE UR JUNIOR ONES BELOW:

Typing with Upper Case does not increase the sense in the jargons you typed.

It still does not make sense.

All of a sudden, whenever anybody is to be arrested. They remember everybody is a thief.

When a thief gets caught trying to rob you, tell them to release him untill you arrest all the thieves in your household.

The bolded is typical of poverty stricken people who thinks everybody depends on crumb of bread from politicians like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by tundexijim(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
mailmitch:
Buhari nd ths his EFCC are just settng a bad precedence in the history of ths con3. Come to thnk of it is Fayose d only governor in Nigeria tht has houses. In several states in ths con3, or is he d only governor tht has billions of naira in his account? I dnt knw whn it has bcme a crime in ths con3 fr sme1 to b in d opposition party or fir sme1 to speak freely in ths con3. Wht of Tinubu who has nd had estates nd mansions nt to tlk of stakes in oil companies such as Oando, and still receives pension up till date. Nt to tlk of d likes of fashola, my own governor Godswill Akpabio, Ameachi, Fayemi, Theodore Orji etc. Ir is it because Fayose is saying smethng we Nigerians dnt knw abt ths govt. Till today nobdy us tlkng abt Buratai's mansions in dubai because he is in d gud books of d present day government. Ths is nt fighting corruption bt mere victimization nd defaming of governor Fayose's person. Wht has d government done bt d economy, all we hear nw nd thn on newspapers here nd thre is we will do this , we will do tht, we are working on ths, and so many excuses here nd thre. Pls Mr President focus on saving Nigeria wre u hve put it nd let d other agencies do their wrk within d ambits of d law.

The president made it clear "return ur loots and enjoy peace"... if it's bin established that Fayose loot then let him return it and enjoy otherwise let him suffer the consequences... Do u think those paraded are the only ppl that enjoy from dasukigate, some have returned theirs at the back and that's why they are not bin prosecuted.. Fayose could have done the same but he dey form Rambo......
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by Khez: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
But this isn't right o in a way,

I'm not necessarily supporting corruption,

But i think his immunity should be respected here no matter what .... It's in our constitution and it should be the principle that governs our daily activities ,, if they can go after other APC governors this way, then who am i to talk about fairness and equality
Re: EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties by BlackChyld(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2016
omogin:
APC should realize that what goes around comes around. If you can't respect the immunity of a gov as enshrined in the constitution and wait till 2018 to prosecute him, OK oooo.
The immunity is the reason he has not been arrested, immunity allows freezing of assets and confiscation of properties but no arrest until he no longer occupies the office. When will all these dumb heads in NL ever read something and stop the ignornce? Its annoying seriously. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Eliminated Boko Haram Terrorists In Sambisa, Nigerian Airforce Claims / APC Crisis: Pressure Mounts On Adamu To Resign / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.