Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,040 members, 7,890,410 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! (502 Views)

Regional Autonomy Or Self Determination: A Way Forward For The Yorùbá / Why Buhari Alone Is To Blame For Nigeria's Recession, & The Way Forward / Nigerian Christians Wake Up Alert-islamization Plans Which Way Forward For Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! by djkaycee001(m): 3:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Naija I hail Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Big thumbs up to comrade DD with ur post " Naija Don finish me ".. I have to post this as a face to a Way forward for naija.. A time a wonder why am a nigerian becos out of all Wonderful countries around the world I choose to To be here (Nigeria).. Seriously it pains, becos I come to see thru reason and Experience why am part and parcel of this country. I can going on and on outlining the odds in naija Which you might add urs also but it won't solve The problem at hand.. Do allow me to mention few attitudes that are Common to us Naija and ways to solve it.. 1. We value Money more than Life we can do anything to get money be it male or Female, we are hard workers with little value For the source that makes it possible.. #fact we don't spend money in the after Life 2. We are very triballistic, victitious and oppressive We have to stop to this belief if we want our naija To move to the next level.. There was a time wen good names where better Than wealth, let's bring does days back.. 3. Nigerians are very judgemental, Copycats and Wicked in nature( not generalier Oooo) like me It's in naija you know jobs that are good and bad It's in naija we have learned people search for Daily bread while groons are at the top of affairs It's in naija, you work for two month and get paid For a month frm ur Chairman.smiley. Please Oooooo I stand to be corrected..smiley. 4. There's this adage that say " if someone own is Not worse another person own can't be better "... It's a point of prayer from a Religious country And we live by it also believe in it.. It has become our way of hustling and seeing tins 5. We are very Religious in nature but it does not Reflect in our ways of Life..smiley Enuff is enough we can't continues living wrongly And expect things to move wella for us as country We can't continue with all this Oppressive Laws That favors only the Elite and live the masses.smiley. What are we building in naija for the future!!!!!! Please tell me if you know Ooooooooo..? It's definitely not equal right becos I nor see am Surely not education for all becos wen the Education was free people didn't read much Now that its expensive and the system need re- Oiling people that are Educated have no jobs.. We breed touts and give them Power becos We don't like gentleman with reason... Pls make una nor vex make I stop here make una Add una own... Too much maggi dey spoil sweet Soup joor.......smiley.
Re: Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! by djkaycee001(m): 3:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerians!!! Oops! Na wa Ooooooooooooooooooo
We are so use to pain that whenever we are push to
To the wall instead of look into ourselves for solution. We will go and find another easy way out.smiley
That would complicate the whole matter than an almighty prayer would be needed.smiley.
Re: Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! by djkaycee001(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2016
This thread is twisted and I know it's Becos I didn't put up the ways forward do pardon me But on a seriously, let open up our mind put being Bias cover up.smiley. Which way forward for this good old country that you And I don't know about.! But it's letting go of that Our attitude that make us a Nigerian that is really Killing us all.smiley. Which is greed, hate, do help add up Becos it's now clear to each Nigerian that we need A total cleanser from within.smiley. Our faith in our different religion is pointing at us All our wrongs ways of living to justify ourselves Have to stop.smiley. We must uphold a solid foundation and ways of Living that appreciate, not condemn or Oppress the other person..smiley.
Re: Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! by AKMoney1(m): 4:30am On Jul 08, 2016
What exactly are you saying?

Re: Way Forward For Nigerians.!!! by djkaycee001(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2016
AKmoney becos I nor know wen AK join money really or what ur name is, I guess you read the post
And this not a classroom if it was you won't learn so
Why the question.? Bruh..
Is not a must to comment but no lele
I notice you..smiley. And I believe you don make enuff money for selling all the guns(AK) to
My militants and Boko groons when nor get clear mind wey wen died early..smiley. That why u nor see sense for wetin you need to reason or understand
Abeg!!! Park well jare..... On the next one

(1) (Reply)

Northern Christians Are Also Being Marginalised By Buhari- CAN / Dino Melaye Versus Remi Tinubu’s Untold Closed Door Clash (must Read) / Top 10 Greatest Problems Humanity Currently Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.