Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba (22632 Views)

Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by reducto: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
All those guys in Asaba are very foolish. Most of them sold their lands to hausas. And now the hausas are becoming domineering. My first ever time of going to Asaba, I got really sad and angry seeing those hausas and fulanis in droves, virtually everywhere.

See your life, Asaba people.
Just see your life.
The idiots you sold your Land/birth right to have now become bold enough to fight you. Imagine they even gathered to join in the fight—a clear indication that they are many.
The most annoying thing is that you people couldn't even retaliate.
Shameless idiots.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by kossyablaze(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi u know who this is ryt? M back from my ban. Would customise my signature to join the team Fynestboi asap

Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by Fynestboi: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
Fynestboi u know who this is ryt? M back from my ban. Would customise my signature to join the team Fynestboi asap

Welcome sir. cool

Thanks boss.
Re: Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba by kossyablaze(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

Welcome sir. cool

Thanks boss.
U welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Can’t Summon IGP - Falana / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over / How Buhari Whittled Down Governors’ Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.