Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,981 members, 7,931,391 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pls I Need Answer To This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Answer To This Question (690 Views)

My Son Won't Allow Me To Rest.....i Need Answer / Question...... I Need Answer / Give Me The Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Answer To This Question by NKE4GOD: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
Why must one experience difficulties before he or she could pass examination of any type
could you imagine, i registered for GCE the money the principle of the school is demanding you can use it to enter University i shouted che shocked!!!!!!

Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by lakeoris(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
is that u and ur mother?y must u hav to paste that picx
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by NKE4GOD: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2009
this is not an answer to my question my friend if u don't know what to say better kiss
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by Oluschenco(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
who is the student, boy or mother?
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by Phemour: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
lafta
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by NKE4GOD: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2009
My dear na two of them the do the exam ooooo abi u never si something wey de like that before?
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by NKE4GOD: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2009
Stop asking too much of question go ahead and say something meaningfull, see how we will de for water and soap enter our eyes, we need to fight for our rightooooooooooo. or something like that is not painfull to you abi na only me.
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2009
You need a change of brain.why wasting your time n money to enrol for exams when u gat no brain.which pix is that?your mother nd you?
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by NKE4GOD: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2009
Is like I will go for brain wash,
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by somubz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
I wonder ooo, its oly God fit hlp us recstrkt our eductnal structure 4 dis kontry !!!!!!!

And for u pple. stop treating serious matter with joviality,
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by nana(f): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2009
lwkmd
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by phemygee(m): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2009
Dt's wat nigeria wants. Lets give it 2 dem oh. I tire. Evrytin na money oh
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Question by NKE4GOD: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2009
My people are we going to stay inside water and allow soap to get into our eyes?
God forbid!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Oou Post Ume Result Out: / Hello Need A Canadaian Visa / Oau Predegree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.