Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Wanna Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Fall In Love (1735 Views)

Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Wanna Suckk Puzzzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm above 23 & I've never had a girlfriend,not dat I don't want to anyway.in fact I feel dis solitude wen my friends hang out with their GF.Wot do I do?
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
*Oya lets hangout......

Make I prepare sharp sharp.......gringrin

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by obiorathesubtle: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm a virgin above 23 & I've never had a girlfriend,not dat I don't want to anyway.in fact I feel dis solitude wen my friends hang out with their GF.Wot do I do? And I like drinking small stout and smoking weed every morning at 4 o'clock

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Lucario007(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
TDaniels:
I'm above 23 & I've never had a girlfriend,not dat I don't want to anyway.in fact I feel dis solitude wen my friends hang out with their GF.Wot do i do?

You get a life.

Get a job. You've got that? Then get money. You got that too? Then pick up a hobby, learn to play the piano, master chess, play a sport, buy a video game console, put in extra time in your work, read books and educate yourself.

Got that done too?

Now go out and meet people.

If you've done all this things, you won't be here whining about not having a girlfriend.

No, you'll be here complaining that you have many girls who like you and you don't know who to pick.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Try that FTC girl smiley...

Just try your luck smiley smiley
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by hertz9te(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
i'll show you exactly how to do that,one question tho,do you live in an upstair?
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Lucario007:

You get a life.

Get a job. You've got that? Then get money. You got that too? Then pick up a hobby, learn to play the piano, master chess, play a sport, buy a video game console, put in extra time in your work, read books and educate yourself.

Got that done too?

Now go out and meet people.

If you've done all this things, you won't be here whining about not having a girlfriend.

No, you'll be here complaining that you have many girls who like you and you don't know who to pick.
Dats d problem I'm a medical student(MBBS) in OAU and I fear distraction yet sometimes we all wanna love som1.its normal and its human
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by harrysjones(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2016
if smellymouth catch u..... grin grin
SANDOSKI:
*Oya lets hangout......

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by vicstar(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
TDaniels:
I'm above 23 & I've never had a girlfriend,not dat I don't want to anyway.in fact I feel dis solitude wen my friends hang out with their GF.Wot do I do?

u are above 23 with a mindset of a 14yr old kid lipsrsealed my advice for u is, your mind need to keep up! Its lagging behind gringrin
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by ayooladee(f): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
op take caution when it comes to 'Love" undecided
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
harrysjones:
if smellymouth catch u..... grin grin

Smellymouth no go do anything..... Him travel...{Abeg no tell am....} I still dey expect alert of #7,000,000 from em.... After dat alert you fit tell am......

Na u be my bestie....cheesy
Thankskiss

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by harrysjones(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin
SANDOSKI:

Smellymouth no go do anything..... Him travel...{Abeg no tell am....} I still dey expect alert of #7,000,000 from em.... After dat alert you fit tell am......

Na u be my bestie....cheesy
Thankskiss
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by harrysjones(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016
leme observe well

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
ayooladee:
u mean I Shud pray first or what.I dont seem to get u clearly
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Oya lets hangout......

Lol. It seems u are jesting ryte? or u think I'm joking.
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by cindykaey(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
cry
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Tommfrench(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
You sound like it's not your fault, you're single
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Omotayor123(f): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2016
TDaniels:
You are a guy... Why Not get yourself a girlfriend
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by mhisbliss(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2016
just fall then, i promise to catch you when you fall with a trampoline
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by bitchcrafts: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Girls are not all that expensive to get mate. Just walk out to your veranda wearing only shorts and call out on any of your choice. They're everywhere like bacteria and ever ready to Fukc these days.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2016
ayooladee:
ello bae
Will u be my love doctor embarassed
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

Like its ABC.I wish its dat easy
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Girls are not all that expensive to get mate. Just walk out to your veranda wearing only shorts and call out on any of your choice. They're everywhere like bacteria and ever ready to Fukc these days.
u are extremely funny. girls aren't cheap anymore they are now expensive and unique or maybe Dats how they really are. besides not looking for dat pleasure I just wanna have my first love experience
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2016
OP OYA FALL
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by bitchcrafts: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
TDaniels:
u are extremely funny. girls aren't cheap anymore they are now expensive and unique or maybe Dats how they really are. besides not looking for dat pleasure I just wanna have my first love experience
love, the temporary insanity curable by marriage? Have it! But hope you love yourself? You'll need to.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Omotayor123(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2016
TDaniels:
Like its ABC.I wish its dat easy
You want to share reasons Why it's Not easy
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by joshuamoses101(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

you are a girl..... why not be his girlfriend

na joke o

but just maybe the op is just not the type that are meant to chyke a girl,like me

some guys are just born with funny talents lol and maybe a girl of his chioce hasnt really taken a likeness to him

well chyking a woman is nt a days job bro go call dem expert like vizkiz,cutehector and em smellymouth to come teach u

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by joshuamoses101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

You want to share reasons Why it's Not easy
i believe he meant finding someone who will luv u genuely
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
joshuamoses101:
you are a girl..... why not be his girlfriend

na joke o

but just maybe the op is just not the type that are meant to chyke a girl,like me

some guys are just born with funny talents lol and maybe a girl of his chioce hasnt really taken a likeness to him

well chyking a woman is nt a days job bro go call dem expert like vizkiz,cutehector and em smellymouth to come teach u
You forget to mention these very good bad guys iLegend,Tosynetoomuch, HARDDON and Yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by joshuamoses101(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
You forget to mention these very good bad guys iLegend,Tosynetoomuch, HARDDON and Yourself.
lolz baba me no join o
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by ummeey: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fall and break leg.
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by jhasper(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
fall na...I would pick u up

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Ideal Age Difference For Couples? / Guys Get In Here: Learn Your Anatomy Here. (photo) / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.