Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,889 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos (29398 Views)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm sorry for asking this potentially stupid question....... But what can #200 buy or do to alleviate the suffering of the people.......
I'm disappointed in Nigeria as a whole...... Seeing this makes me sick sad and scared for the future of this country..... In saner climes this man will never smell public office..... Talk less of becoming a law maker..... Our leaders should build schools roads hospitals and skills acquisition centers and stop building hotels shopping malls and vexing me the more with this rubbish...... It will not be well for many politicians and their generations...... I'm seriously pained....... Even small kids sef..... May God deliver Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Saintbonnie(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
What do you know? Cow
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Who is owing which workers? You see your life?
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by pacino26(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
I guess someone will ask me to commend him?

If I may ask, what does he do with the constituency allowances of #15mil monthly? Should all the unemployed youths gather only at his residence during festivities for food and condiments?

#naijadonfinishus

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by ebenholer(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
For their mind they will so much be hailing the man, not knowing he only gives to them 20% of money that is meant for their community development and progress. What an ignorance in the part of Nigerians.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by opethom(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Either he is drug barron or whatever I don't care, so far he is giving the poor,.. In pssuare voice " bring it on" keep it up
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Thobiy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ifaith944:
nice one
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
PEREP:
While it is good to feed the poor, I am really pained the children were indoctrinated into this inhumane style of lining up to pick N400 from their representative at the Senate. Now they see it as the norm and makes the work of liberating these minds from mediocrity more difficult.

When are we going to set our kids up for world class innovations? When will they get 2m for inventing a new way of doing things? When will they start getting the right challenge from our political class?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

My friend you are right.......... even graduates........ Sorry law graduates still calculate peanuts proudly and the 'lawyer' thinks someone has done him a good thing by telling him to keep #300 change after suffering him anyhow ....... Now I see where that beggarly attitude comes from......... I feel sad........ Many youths feel they can never be millionaires by doing the right thing..... Real sad
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by stevenosa(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hope he is not spending our looted fund, all in the name of helping the poor.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
ecel:
Nigerians have been re-orientated. It may take us many more years to get it right. That can never be their share of good governance if they elected good leaders irrespective of their religion and ethnic background.

True my friend
It goes deeper and deeper....... The average Nigerian needs serious reorientation.....
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Confirm saara... Our politicians Sabi do eyonu
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by shamecurls(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=18pt]The remainder of GEJ`s campaign items[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Collect and give exercise there, though it looked as if he is favoring them but he is not. That gesture was from proceeds of Constituency Allowance he collected on behalf of his constituents, and instead of investing on basic/social infrastructures he chose to spend on stomach infrastructure.
However, is fair somehow at least he does not eat the Allowee alone.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by blackfase(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
People hailing this nonsense no get brain at all, Jesus H Christ!. When will our people ever get sense? This same plonkers that continue to pillage your collective wealth all to turn around and hand you crumbs, you still see them as demigods. Y'all shall ever remain in bondage, not a curse..... smh!

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by samirus: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
God will surely help in this country one day
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why does he have a glazed look?! undecided
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Richiebill(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
See his mouth. His belly is enough to cook jollof rice for 1500 people.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by nduchucks: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Drug dealing Robinhood. embarassed
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by okonja(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
TippyTop:
Lovely gesture.

Waiting for Tinubu to show same love, noooooooooooooooooo chance, "YellowTeeth" prefers to eat his loot alone.

He already did so since July 3rd. Check here https://www.nairaland.com/3203456/tinubus-ramadan-gifts-two-dead cool
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by july66: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
illuminaty:
Drug barron himself....LOL
Abeg help us arrest am. As u dey make mouth, if na your town dem 4 dey share d gift, u 4 don join queue since.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
When the devil takes ur head and give you cap angry
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by hamzyluv(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
TippyTop:
Lovely gesture.

Waiting for Tinubu to show same love, noooooooooooooooooo chance, "YellowTeeth" prefers to eat his loot alone.
not that Tinubu shows love

but used Onikan stadium to show his lovely gesture to the lagosian .. as people plenty reach .. 2 die on stampede same day .. .. . .
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by TippyTop(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
hamzyluv:
not that Tinubu shows love

but used Onikan stadium to show his lovely gesture to the lagosian .. as people plenty reach .. 2 die on stampede same day .. .. . .

Someone (okonja) already showed me a link of where Tinubu shared his loot, thanks though.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by don4real18(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chukuma26:
cool
Must you disgrace yourself
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
The more I force myself to like this, the more senseless it appears. Why not empower those poor masses and stop giving them fish out of their own share of the national cake. Teach them how to fish for goodness sake. angry This country sef.

I am proud of Anambra state.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by 400billionman: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Whatever!

Criminal na Criminal!!!

We Yorubas don't harbour criminals, we donate Buruji for extraction to US or to Biafra If they're interested
angry angry angry

STory.

How did tinibi make his own money ?
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:
The more I force myself to like this, the more senseless it appears. Why not empower those poor masses and stop giving them fish out of their own share of the national cake. Teach them how to fish for goodness sake. angry This country sef.

I am proud of Anambra state.

What have you done ?
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by magnified(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another one
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Prdo: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why do leaders prefer to give handouts, instead of creating conditions that will allow people to be self sufficient?.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by successismine(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
God will punish polithieftcian in dis contry making dia pple look like slave....
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by 9inches(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
400billionman:

What have you done ?

A lot of what I have said. And you?
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by henrygale(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Saintbonnie:
And he's owing his workers for up to 4 months o
Do u mean his domestic workers or wch workers.
Coz d last time.i checked,kashamu is a senator amd not a governor!
U don't always have to rush to comment when u dont know much about the topic! #ignoramus.
Lol
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by illuminaty(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
july66:
Abeg help us arrest am. As u dey make mouth, if na your town dem 4 dey share d gift, u 4 don join queue since.
...cross river state is not poverty striken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Card Reader Rejects Lai Mohammed (Photo) / Votes Won By All 73 Presidential Candidates In 2019 Election / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.