Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu (401 Views)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Tony Nwulu Declares Free Akara Breakfast At His Neighbourhood (Video, Pics) / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by IsThisChange: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2016
FROM THE ELDER'S BREAKFAST MENU

Oh Edos! Behold your economic " guru'

(1) He is reputed to have owned and managed over 30 companies but by the time he became an economic consultant to Oshiomhole in 2009,none of these companies is viable.

(2) He worked with Dangote's Group for many years but could not boast of employing an Edo indigene into that company and neither could he influence Dangote to open a cement shop or noodles retail shop in Edo state.

(3) He is the only head of economic team in Nigeria who does not work with a team. Itua,Iguodalo,Eboigbe et al can tell you they have never attended any meeting of the Edo EST with him for the past 5 years. They are members only in name.

(4) He is the owner of Afrinfest( a suspicious stock broker company). Before he became Oshiomhole's economic consultant in 2009,Afrifest was on the verge of bankruptcy. Today,Afrifest has become very buoyant financially without hard work other than collecting 25% commission of all the moneys borrowed by Edo state as the alleged broker of those debts. What is 25% of over N500b? Please,don't shout,I am still writing.

(5) His greatest achievements as Edo head of Economic and Strategic team are;

I- No employment of workers in the past 7 years in Edo state and Sacked Casual YES workers. .

II- Workers are owed avalanche of
arrears of salaries
III- Introduction of multiples and
burdensome taxations
IV- No new Industry established since
he became our economic governor
V- Edo city transport,Edo Line,Edo Courier
Edo Fruit coy,Bendel Breweries and
many other viable industries went
comatose under him
VI- N27m used to sink one borehole
VII- N500M used to plant flowers at
Ring Road,Benin city
VIII- N20M used to construct a toilet
at the Governor's office
IX- N12m to build a hostel Room at
Iyamo University, Uzarrue
X- Supervised the building of the PPP
University in Edo state with ghost
Partners
XI- N19b used in building less than 6klm
Airport Road in Benin city

(6) An Edo citizen in Diaspora,one Dr.Samuel in Atlanta is accusing him of swindling him of stocks and dividends

(7) The Idisis of Ethiope in Delta state are accusing him of swindling them of shares and dividends.

WHAT A RESUME!
SOURCE: Elderstatesman Ojealaro Friday.
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by Dcomrade(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Wrong change grin
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by temitemi1(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
What a change.
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by IsThisChange: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
temitemi1:
What a change.

Change na something now, but is this change really
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by SirWahl1: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Economic guru indeed. Another well packaged lie is about to be sold to edolites in the name APC gubernatorial candidate.

God help us and deliver us from deceivers.
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by IsThisChange: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
SirWahl1:
Economic guru indeed. Another well packaged lie is about to be sold to edolites in the name APC gubernatorial candidate.

God help us and deliver us from deceivers.

See intimidating Resumee
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ohio and Obaseki are not fit for leadership
Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by tomakint: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Just imagine the bullcrap from a future Governor of a State as precious Edo, I hope well meaning Edolites are reading this that the one and only NEED OF THE HOUR AND MAN OF THE MOMENT IS PASTOR OSAGIE IZE IYAMU. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: From THe Elder's Breakfast Menu by STONEGEORGE15(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nobody go elect this failure.

(1) (Reply)

Ogonis Allege Plan By Shell And NPDC To Sabotage Oil Spill Cleanup / BREAKING: Court Adjourns Saraki, Ekweramadu Forgery Trial / Mandela Day: What Can I Do On Mandela Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.