Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction (1877 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by Ponponkon: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ikpeazu vs Ogah: Justice Abang loses jurisdiction
Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court Abuja has formally transfered further proceedings in the matter between Governor Ikpeazu and Uche Ogah to the court of Appeal as he no longer has jurisdiction to hear the matter. The Court presided over by Justice Abang ruled that since the Appeal has been properly entered(records of proceedings having been transmitted to the Registry of Appeal Court), it will be proper for the Appeal Court to be the one to hear the Appeal including the Motion for Sta

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by PhockPhockMan: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2016

That APC judge?

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
i am optimistic that the CoA will throw out exGov Ikpeazu motion for a stay.

cc Claroo

Source pls

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by prince4pro(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by ages2020: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice development, Ogah seems to have loosed the battle.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
ages2020:
Nice development, Ogah seems to have loosed the battle.
battle that he has already won? Ikpeazu reminds me of Gbagbo

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by jlinkd78(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
f
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by prince4pro(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
battle that he has already won? Ikpeazu reminds me of Gbagbo

Guy shutup, go and discuss about ur state. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by Claroo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
i am optimistic that the CoA will throw out exGov Ikpeazu motion for a stay.

cc Claroo

Source pls
Bros it is very likely that the COA wl grant Gov. Ikpeazu prayer. I trust his legal team headed by Wole Olanipekun SAN smiley
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Claroo:

Bros it is very likely that the COA wl grant Gov. Ikpeazu prayer. I trust his legal team headed by Wole Olanipekun SAN smiley
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by drss(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
d degree of judicial confusion under buari dullard's govt is unbelievable. national judicial council should sack injustice abang okon with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by Claroo(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.
No problem sir....wl surely vote for him during the contest.
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Vs Ogah,justice Okon Abang Loses Jurisdiction by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Claroo:

No problem sir....wl surely vote for him during the contest.
thanks so much, i"l follow u ryt away so that as soon as d voting starts, i"ll foward u d link.

(1) (Reply)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / Obituary Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu / Herdsmen Killings: Ex-federal Lawmaker Begs Governors To Embrace Cow Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.