Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 (2882 Views)

Black P@rn Model Strip Off To Fans At Carnival (photo) / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by iaamxavier(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
So today as I decided to visit my friend in his home when getting to his house the door was left open as my paddy na I just barged into his house I checked his room he wasn't there then I went to his sisters room only to find his sister cleaning her black wet p. ussy it was dripping shocked I dinnt know if I should have continue looking buhh as a gentleman I greeted her and left her her room so sad

MORAL :- *be kind to ur animals esp the cats

*always keep ur mind clean tongue grin

have a nice day grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
better show me the black pvssy o undecided
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
angry is womanliness a new word for an animal?
Nonsense !!
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by iaamxavier(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry is womanliness a new word for an animal?
Nonsense !!

badgel tongue its auto correct
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by rosy4u(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op.. U really got me wid this grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by edbor(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op you were this close, say hi to her black cat for me grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Is What Every Woman Want. Do You Want This? / Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? / Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.