Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:59 AM

Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? (3528 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / How To Initiate Sex With Your Spouse / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
andreernest28:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YOU DONT MEAN IT,U RE SO FUNNY,YOU KNOW DAT CAN NEVER BE DETERMINED BY FACIA EXPRESSION OR LOOKS

grin hahhahha ur funny too.
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
ABEG CHANGE UR DP,LET ME VIEW UR NPIX
TrapQueen77:

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by pinkycute(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
talk to her about it.
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh yeah... Smellinganus taught me all of these. He's a great guy and a sex guru wink
grin cool kiss Op you need to communicate how you feel in a very romantic way to her and it's time for you to also be making love to her mind before her body... Why not initiate the dirty talk before you get home... Talk like, my lips are itching to suck your pussy... I miss you, what are you wearing now? Can I see you in pant alone.... Etc... Making love should start even before you get home, the more you do this , the more your wife will be more confident to express herself during love making ... and pls don't nag or complain like someone that is frustrated with her inaction during love making.... Just create a peaceful atmosphere and suggest your thoughts romantically to her... Let me stop here...
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by firstking01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
lebroske:
Great Nairalanders, pls i want you to look into this matter.
My wife feels so reluctant to initiate sex. I (the husband) had always be the one initiating it while she just lie like a lug of woods. She expects me to do everything. Is it that she is shy to make the first move, or there are other ways she does shows her desire that i am not catching? I know that ladies in the house (nairalanders) will surely have an idea of what women do to attract their husbands when they are in the mood. We just been married for a year and some months.
Nairalanders, Your advice are needed. Thank you
Didn't you guys have sex while dating:....if yes, then i'm sure you know what to do already....but if no, then you gotta teach her how you want your sexual excapades to be like...some women are like that, they have poor sexual life or warreva, maybe because in their youthful age they were not the sex freaks or could be because they were these 'church celibate' type, i.e, no sex before marriage, so, you gotta groom her to your taste sexually.
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Arijude(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin u have to find ways how to turn her on... Women are like machines.. We need to be heated up first before we gone do our job wink

Don't juz dive Immediately into her punaney & drill her whatever u like and lastly, talk to her like wat makes her h0rny, does she has a fetish etc...
Op ====> off point
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
U re absolutely beautiful,hope to meet you someday
TrapQueen77:

Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2016
andreernest28:
U re absolutely beautiful,hope to meet you someday

Why not ask seun to organized an annual meeting and gathering for all the members of NL ?

This gonna be fun. grin then I can meet u
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by andreernest28(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dat will be very nice.seun is just too busy dis dayz
TrapQueen77:

Why not ask seun to organized an annual meeting and gathering for all the members of NL ?

This gonna be fun. grin then I can meet u
Re: Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? by Titilayooni(f): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great Nairalanders, pls i want you to look into this matter.
My wife feels so reluctant to initiate sex. I (the husband) had always be the one initiating it while she just lie like a lug of woods. She expects me to do everything. Is it that she is shy to make the first move, or there are other ways she does shows her desire that i am not catching? I know that ladies in the house (nairalanders) will surely have an idea of what women do to attract their husbands when they are in the mood. We just been married for a year and some months.
Nairalanders, Your advice are needed. Thank you
maybe you should talk to her about it,learn to speak her love language too.... Myhusband to be,get ready for some loving..LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… / Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend / Graphic Photos Of A Nigerian Girl That Was Butchered By A Man She Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.