Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,192 members, 7,950,126 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters (36225 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 4:16am On Jul 09, 2016
nell2:
so b/c they accused your own you want the media to be investigated. Smh for this hypocritical nation
Better let the zombie be dear.That is their warped way of life.All is to digress attention.Recall the FG said there is nothing wrong with the glaring scandalous recruitments of recent times.Had it been GEJ now,all hell will have been let loose by Lai-lying-liar Muhammed,Hellrufai & all the fanatic APC's zombies on the social media. Never mind,karma is a bitch.APC have set a precedence that will surely hunt them in the future as they will not rule forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by bewla(m): 4:17am On Jul 09, 2016
2boiz:
Are u serious
Well, if this is true, I'm not gonna b surprised.

Our prexy said he finished secondary school too, Saraki declared false asset, and many odas like dat.
Even d senate as a whole padded our budget,
I no blame u jare Mr. Ahmed. The administration itself is a padded and inconclusive one.

This reminds me of Ahmed Musa claiming to be 23 years old too. Is he related to dis man
chai Musa 23 u get 23 likes o ma ga o

1 Like

Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 4:27am On Jul 09, 2016
seunmsg:
Busted! Kudos to SaharaReporters for the great job they are doing. Without them, corrupt interest would have swallowed the ongoing war against impunity and corruption.
See who is talking here? Tell your hero to also turn in himself in for prosecution for a more worser crime of perjury & forgery as regards his certificate issue.Now he appointed a satanic saint to the detriment of other suitably qualified fellows because of bigotry & tribalism (his northerncracy agenda).Then here you're rattling nonsense as if this is the first case of glaring corruption that you know in this government.Enough of this hypocrisy and sanctimonious lifestyle bro.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by DedeNkem: 4:28am On Jul 09, 2016
doctokwus:
The 2 most hardworking organisations in Nigeria today are:
The EFCC

sahara reporters

Both of their mottos seem to be:"to go where no one else and touch who no one else dare"

Sahara Reporters? Yes. EFCC? No.
EFCC is controlled by Buhari, that's why it has not arrested any APC big fish yet. I don't like PDP either.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by IamThrive(m): 5:14am On Jul 09, 2016
If people haven't understand the kind of change we found ourselves in.

I rest my case!!!
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Nuttybynature:
What do you expect from someone that was appointed by a primary 6 certificate holder?? I guess he doesn't know what that falsification of age is a crime.

AGF, a new forgery case to try oo. If you no sue this man, you have no moral justification for trying Saraki et al
shut your dead mouth up. If not for investigative journalism who are you to know this secret if it actually true. Ur Phd. Ex-President was deactivated while this fraud committed during his term. Spare me the insult joor.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Its not a news Nigeria. Its a common thing. Even d man dat puts Ahmed in dat position did d same. Next thread jor.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Abodunrin07(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2016
After this leaks by SH no actions by the appropriate body.
We arew supposed to know all these things and now we no and yet no further actions. Oh Nigga!!!
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by ancientbanana: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Watch out FG will come up with a story to cover it up. Just as the covered pmb boko haram presidential guard.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2016
He will be spared of forgery charge n court
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by ancientbanana: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Manueleee:
Its not a news Nigeria. Its a common thing. Even d man dat puts Ahmed in dat position did d same. Next thread jor.
forgery is normal but for Saraki n ekweremadu it's abnormal. Zombified one spotted
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by MabraO: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2016
I thought according to waiters SR isn't credible
I don't see anyone claiming to get this news from PT or vanguard Abi guardian before they believe anything from SR.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
ateketom:
He should b convicted and locked in the prison.... #bornbastard

Keep dreaming wailer!
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by zheroes(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2016
steppin:
Looks like the money that was paid Sahara reporters has been exhausted, cos the way they're attacking Buhari’s administration na fire to fire.
Bubu, give them some change na.
no one paid nobody!!! Not every one is a fraud like you. They are doing a holistic job!!! They are for nobody, they belong to everyone.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by greatwhite(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Sahara is on God mode. If they set out to catch you your behind is toast.

Age falsification is a common thing in the public service. I am not surprised at all. Would the current govt do anything about it? I don't think so.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by LordofNaija: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by e2ky4real: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2016
grin
kennyakobo:
May SR not have data on the day of your shame.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by DRock27: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Oya bubu do something, this one na big corruption. If Saraki could be tried why not this Ahmed
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by steppin: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
zheroes:
no one paid nobody!!! Not every one is a fraud like you. They are doing a holistic job!!! They are for nobody, they belong to everyone.
Cry cry baby. Why you carry bubu matter for head?
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
leave am like that!buhari is the president with no waec result.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by ayanbaba2(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2016
next thing is to appoint "59 human activists lawyers" for defence.................

Nigerians I hail thee!
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by sammhi(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Nothing will happen to him..is it not Naija?
Former CG of customs Dikko was alleged to have falsified his certificates....did he not complete his tenure
What has happened to Buratai?
It is those without breeze for butt such can sweep off the seat .
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
DRock27:
Oya bubu do something, this one na big corruption. If Saraki could be tried why not this Ahmed

Ahmed is from the blessed 97%.
Who Bubu has anointed, let no man accuse grin
If you accuse sef..... nothing dey pah undecided
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by oluwejackson(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Ohammadike:
Bubu also forged his certificate.

Govt of forgery
if na otherwise u go say Sahara reporter na for tinubu.. hypocrite..
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Ijaya123: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Ohammadike:
Bubu also forged his certificate.

Govt of forgery

That means you've seen the certificate. I thought you folks have been shouting for him to show his certificate?

Kindly provide a link to view the forged certificate.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by chachanga: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Dambazau is the current blight of the Ministry of Interior!

Readily corrupted with the prospect of ill-gotten largesse from mismanagement of Interior budget, he is now redefining the meaning of the word "embezzlement"?

Anyone in doubt should corner any Civil defence officers nationwide who're yet to see the fruits of their promotions earned since 2014 and ask them. What about the botched "Anti-fake Certificate Screening Exercise" that was meant to root out corrupt and illegal officers thus creating room to recruit genuine entrants into the Corps?! Where is their Shift Duty Allowance seized since December 2015?!

And the same is being repeated almost in all the agencies. Immigration, Prisons, Fire Service, name it; all are groaning under one suppressive measure or the other.

The problem of sabotaging corrective measures is that issues deteriorate even faster in such sectors. It's true that Abbah Moro ran the place down but Dambazau's only worsening things with his stance, ineptitude & deliberate incompetence.

The blood & God of all these men and officers will definitely ask them in due time.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Khez: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
god go punish that dambabazuu

thieves
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmm, God's fast judgement in favour of the poor masses on corrupt/secret/dubious employment. They say, evils that men do, lives with them. Am sure buhari/osinbajo will clear this on too. How sad, danbazzau, it's a shame on you.
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
hmm Nigeria will be great again
Re: Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters by ogashman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
jus watch as buhari will play deaf to this issue jus the way he did to that buratai's Dubai property. jus watch!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.