Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,121 members, 7,916,298 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ycee Have Got Nigeria Trap Sound In His Grasp: Sumi Review - Joe Of C4sounds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Have Got Nigeria Trap Sound In His Grasp: Sumi Review - Joe Of C4sounds (469 Views)

Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 / Photos Of Mr Ibu & His Wife At A Football Match That Have Got People Talking / Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ycee Have Got Nigeria Trap Sound In His Grasp: Sumi Review - Joe Of C4sounds by ohmeighzah: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nobody badder than Ycee yo!

Now I've got so much belief in Nigerian artist and their dream of taking over the continents Trap sound from South African artist.

Ycee seems to be on the front row of that aluta.

Definitely one artist, Africa needs to pay more rapt attention to, on a trap medley. Su Mi is lyrically, more than what you expect from Nasty_C, AKA, KO, Emtee and Cassper Nyovest: The flow, the craft, the simplicity, the delivery, the energy are all 100% from Ycee.
This tune is one another level of "out of the box" tune, never ever heard this sound from Local or International Trap artist.
Re: Ycee Have Got Nigeria Trap Sound In His Grasp: Sumi Review - Joe Of C4sounds by ohmeighzah: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Beat:
At the start of the music, I had to take back my musicplayer's progress bar cos the idea of BeatByKarma to start with a low automated master volume and steadily increasing the automation clip to full 80% volume is pure genius. I love the idea. Dopeness!
Re: Ycee Have Got Nigeria Trap Sound In His Grasp: Sumi Review - Joe Of C4sounds by iykekelvins(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
I lurrrvvv that song
''Smashing your chick, Leave her open like tennis'' tongue

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From A P-square Show / Bloggers, Artiste, Dancers, Mcs, Poets And Entertainers, DROP YOUR NUMBER!!!!!! / This Nollywood Actor Need A Partner Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.