Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dija’s Alleged Child Birth: Mavin Records Keep Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija’s Alleged Child Birth: Mavin Records Keep Mum (873 Views)

Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija’s Alleged Child Birth: Mavin Records Keep Mum by Ylodge: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Observers in the Nigerian music industry woke up to the shocking announcement of Dija’s child birth on July 1st.

Mavin Records and her label mates kept mum on her secret wedding, pregnancy and child birth. No one even gave a hint.

The only clue was that she stopped attending public functions and performing at shows. The petite singer let the cat of the bag last week when she posted a short video clip and thanking her fans for their support.

According to the video, she started dating her hubby in 2014, got engaged in 2015 and had her wedding Fatiha in Summer 2015, her Yoruba traditional wedding in December 2015 and gave birth in Spring 2016.

She puts it this way: “So thankful to the Almighty for an amazing journey. Thank you to my family and amazing friends for your ongoing support. Thank you to my Mavins’ family who are forever providing me with guidance and last but not least my amazing fans for their undying love, well wishes and encouragement. I could not be DI’JA without you. Now watch this space!”

Don Jazzy, her label-mates are yet to publicly congratulate her on the arrival of her child

http://naijalodge.com/2016/07/dijas-alleged-child-birth-mavin-records-keep-mum/

Re: Dija’s Alleged Child Birth: Mavin Records Keep Mum by geraldmezi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
congratulations
Re: Dija’s Alleged Child Birth: Mavin Records Keep Mum by geraldmezi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
i also tnk God who blew d whistle as d striker play the pk
Re: Dija’s Alleged Child Birth: Mavin Records Keep Mum by Mologi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Skinny like Dina

(1) (Reply)

Vector Turns Poultry Farmer / OMG! Watch Most Horrifying Moment A TV Personality Goes Almost Nak*d On Live TV / Photo: Nigerian School Where Nursery & Primary Pupils Pay N3m As School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.