Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,902 members, 7,935,863 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet (40685 Views)

Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Naughtylyn: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Grace!

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am crazily in love with this woman. Mmetu gi aka e......
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by guiddoti: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians and hypocrisy! Since she said...the greatest wealth one can acquire is knowledge and she adviced let us "read up", ngwanu let her dash all the money she has acquired to broke people and keep "reading up" and leave us that ONLY want to keep stacking that cash....Nonsense! angry
easy guy, na still packaging yans now.
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by amolak: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
jopretty:
hahahahahahahaaa but why are you like this na? How dare you refer to her as 'Kingdom of darkness?" Don't you know 'black is beautiful?' cheesy cheesy
Hmmm! "Black is beautiful" when you fool yourself finish let me know. I can now see the reason Light is not stable in Nigeria. People of darkness
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Mykelpato(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ijobaorun:
And after private jet, what next......?
Then she becomes baby mama to one I responsible guy.
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by jopretty(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who's talking? *opens the coop* sad
amolak:
Hmmm! "Black is beautiful" when you fool yourself finish let me know. I can now see the reason Light is not stable in Nigeria. People of darkness
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Dynamitehimself(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
I will get there and even further
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
farano:
Hard work pays off smiley
Re you saying you re lazy? undecided
farano:
Hard work pays off smiley
Re you saying you re lazy?
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by kundam(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
After private jet,private husband....nobody wey no fit make am....Eeeeeeeeeeehhh
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by aluma(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Lin2o(f): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:

grin grin
Don't mind this mumu people, they're deceiving themselves. From grace to grass ni........ Mtcheeeew
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Darnyel: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
ReabridCharles:

Naim Musa the truck pusher never make am?

He will in the long run. He needs some dosage of smartness with the hard work actually. sad
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by princebishop(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ijobaorun:
And after private jet, what next......?
6feet down

Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
It will shock you that she wouldn't get past the first 3 pages. She was advertising herself on the private jet book na disguise.
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by tayo200(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
cool
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by PasNina(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2016
osesology:
That kingdom of darkness standing at her back, is she a air hostess? l thought they were supposed to be fair and beautiful!
#Faints ..... water please ***
Re: Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mzgracie:

Choi!!!

You are truly hungry
hey dear, it's ur boy hector smiley

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you my lady

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.