Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,005 members, 7,942,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) (44428 Views)

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / Nigerian Police Officer Poses With A Half-unclad Guy Smoking Indian Hemp(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by magzey: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
NA IM OLD FRIEND BEFORE JOINING THE FORCE JOOOH
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Representing Awwa country well
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
I concur
Airforce1:
dude so look like wiz khalifa
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by pizzylee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
am sure dis won't surprise Nigerians
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by sensolution10(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
is dis guy smoking weed nt patoranking?
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Police officers disgracing their selves since 1921. grin

Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Airforce1:
dude so look like wiz khalifa

That's whiz Khalifa no doubt....
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
I like the AK 47 Rifle tho grin
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Taiyescott(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
The police man was only trying to express the saying dat "police is ur best frnd".
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Einl(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oh my people. It's Photoshoped.

Damn
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by toprealman: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Police is your friend, at least as depicted in this pic.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Darkseid(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
E be like the weed don high all of una as una no dey see well. The picture is obviously photoshopped; the policeman remain the same in the first and second pic abi the man na statue.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by verifielive: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Suruchi yyyy
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by oladipo322(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
one of his brother in crime
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by marshborn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
There is no case here, how can you prove that it is weed he is smoking?
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by wumanimozez: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
jamsywizzy:
And this police man took a picture with a guy smoking weed in publicly, Is smoking weed now legal in Nigeria?

http://afribreeze.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=274

that's what i call Cruz control....
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by remikunle: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
One of d police tricks to trap him down
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
I can give you atleast three reasons why I will argue that this pic is photoshopped.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by shigo20(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
;DMade me 2 remember last 2days ago when I visited lagos island,ricca precisely and guys are smoking weed in broad day light and I was like WTF but my cousin says its normal,hw I wish I live in such environment 2 smoke my weed freely without d fear of been caught by a policeman.would u like 2 smoke some weed with me
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by shigo20(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
;DMade me 2 remember last 2days ago when I visited lagos island,ricca precisely and guys are smoking weed in broad day light and I was like WTF but my cousin says its normal,hw I wish I live in such environment 2 smoke my weed freely without d fear of been caught by a policeman.would u like 2 smoke some weed with me ?
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
I know him very well he works in d bank I used to work
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
DemonInSiege:
Wanna be a smoker till I die
Great. Now I can be sure you aren't gonna live long.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
What about the one I saw rolling weed in public

A policeman rolling weed like he just don't care
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerian Police and unprofessionalism are like

Fela and his weed

Inseparable
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by vikyno(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Stop defending what is clearly wrong.
Even if it's not a weed as u suggested, what then is right with the Policeman action?

That's why the Police end up aiding criminal elements in the society.

Phonefanatic:

Still no prove it's weed besides the shape of the wrap.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
police is ur friend
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by vikyno(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Stop defending what is clearly wrong.
Even if it's not a weed as u suggested, what then is right with the Policeman action?

That's why the Police end up aiding criminal elements in the society.

Phonefanatic:

Still no prove it's weed besides the shape of the wrap.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by visijo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
fork your weed, i get mine, smoke weed and live longer.. That guy resemble kingpin oo.
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Awaja(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerias own tiger, d mopol man don puff pass to him
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by malvingay(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
WASTED!!!!!!!!****
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Wolex143: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Choii... no be today we don knw say police and weed, they ar 5 and 6..
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by ewosk: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
The mopol is an attache to a 'polytrician' that's the polithievcians son..... It happens always....

This is Nigeria.... Them dey use military personnel to shine shoe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makanjuola Ayedun Kills His Wife, Nike Ayedun With Car / Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.