Stats: 3,174,692 members, 7,892,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out (12804 Views)

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by eph12(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
This episode never end? Na wa o
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by damicking: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
This man talking is just trying to Make headline. I swear NDLEA nofit. Nobe omo ilu wey I know hin house dat hail frm ijebu igbo? Lol abeg baba talk somethng else.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by omojeesu(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2016
May be the Senator has something they are looking for!
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by batstan(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
grin You never see

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by NovusHomo(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
He is a serving senator, his right should be respected.

No, he is El Chapo, closest friend of Pablo Escobar. Hand him over to the US already!

Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Austin4lif: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
tit:
small ndlea, you dey fear.
wetin you go do if na DSS, Army or mopol or efcc?

na leg you suppose use blaster any ndlea face wey threaten you.
small NDLEA abi? When u enter hand u go know
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ndlea-plots-abduct-kashamu-cries/[/quote]

Good for you. Instead of teaming up with Fayose to fight the oppressors you chickened out. Who will you run to now?
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by nortcentrallord(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Kashamu stop pleading for public sympathy. Isn't that what you told Fayose recently? grin
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by leahcimzil: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2016
rabex123:
pls take a vacation to the u.s
Lmao. i saw what yu did there
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by YOLO1(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
This man is only guilty because he is in the opposite party. I just don't know when Nigeria will grow beyond partisanship, god-fatherism, nepotism to a true democratic state.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
rabex123:
pls take a acation to the u.s
acation?
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Charly68: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
It must be his party men that want to kidnap him. Am sure APC is really battling with Nigeria economic palaver now,the party has no time for nonsense for now,they are trying to get their bearing right. Kashamu should look within to know who is behind his ordeal. May be some people see him as a threat to their position in PDP & thought of keeping him out of circulation.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by andyanders: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Daywalker1:
but you claim to be innocent

Exactly. Since he said he is innocent, why be afraid. kasamo, go and meet NDLEA and stop saying that the body were after your person. You are a senator and should not be afraid of any person or extradition to The United States of America if you are innocent.

An innocent mind/person , fears no accusation.

If you are clean, submit yourself for processing and determination to know if you are what/who you claim you are,==Mr. Innocent.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by olaskul(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
“I urge the masses and Nigerians in general to help me beseech the Almighty Allah who has been my help and shield to continue to protect and guide me from all manners of evil machinations. They should not kill me for my family and the thousands of Nigerians who depend on me for their daily living
Kasamu or what is your name? First of all... you dey crazy
jimfarayola:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ndlea-plots-abduct-kashamu-cries/
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by ElSakina: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
It's long over due nah...
#ThiefYoYO
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by jahsharon: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
This hippopotamus should buy two tickets one for his humble self and the other for our amiable Mrs Aisha Buhari. The two of them should pay a visit to Mr and Mrs Obama in America. Case close.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by laidian(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Almighty Allah protect our distinguish sinnator from evil so that he can serve the appropriate punishment meant for him.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by armadeo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
You guys should read Orange is the new black in Wikipedia.

Guess who the west African chairman is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piper_Kerman
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by viclords: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Seee dis useless man u comit crime n nw say thousand depends on u 4 wat did u knw hw many blood full ur hand
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by Nasa28(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oga wetin concern me??

Lele !!! Biko park urself wella
.na una Make dis country dey like this
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by july66: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
worlexy:
Just like he advised Fayose to waive his immunity to prove his innocence, Kashamu should also simply book the next flight going to the USA to prove his innocence to the American government
let FG book 2 tickets to US for Kashamu & Aisha. Let's see who go go US come back among them.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by july66: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
worlexy:
Just like he advised Fayose to waive his immunity to prove his innocence, Kashamu should also simply book the next flight going to the USA to prove his innocence to the American government
let FG book 2 tickets to US for Kashamu & Aisha. Let's see who go go US come back among them. But I know say if US want Kashamu na to ask make them extradite am come na. That one dey hard? I no sure say they want am there jare. Make una leave d rich man jo. Otherwise d people wey he dey feed, we go pack them to una house o.
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by obstead200(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
He is a serving senator, his right should be respected.
U are really pathetic.
So u mean that the mistake of electing a criminal and a drug baron into public office is not bad enough. We should still sustain his stay in power at the expense of the rule of law?

The thunder wey go fire u and ur sycophantic colleagues is loading in young shall grow park
Re: NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out by basadenet: 2:19am On Jul 16, 2016
AntiWailer:

Always supporting rogues and criminals as a sign of ur hatred for Buhari.

Keep it up. The side effect will be lasting.
Who told you that the man is a criminal? Has any court found him guilty of any offence? No...so think before you speak.

Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies / Nuhu Abok Impeached As Plateau Speaker, Assembly Names Sanda As New Speaker / Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot