Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,178 members, 7,887,419 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Easiest And Health Ways To Lose Weight VERY FAST - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easiest And Health Ways To Lose Weight VERY FAST (514 Views)

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / Mental Health: Ways To Quit Gambling / 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest And Health Ways To Lose Weight VERY FAST by biz9ja(m): 2:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Although am not the writer of this article but I came across it and I feel it might be of help to someone as fat as mine.

If you’re like most people, you have struggled with your weight at some point in your life. Since obesity has become an epidemic in this generation, there is now a huge market around all things weight loss.

With all of this confusing, often times even contradicting advice, we are more lost than ever. It’s analysis paralysis and we end up hopping from one theory and fad diet to another. But let’s take a step back and look at what’s logical and actually helpful here.

Even though it kind of comes down to how many calories you eat and burn, things are not as simple as that. Nutrients are metabolized in a different way, there’s the factor of thermogenesis, and that some foods make us more or less satiated.

In this article, we wanted to equip you with important steps you should take in order to lose weight easily and do it in a healthy, sustainable way. Contrary to popular belief, weight loss can be a by-product of a healthy and enjoyable diet and lifestyle, it doesn’t have to mean starving yourself and counting every single calorie.

While these following tips will include a concept called calorie density and we will talk about empty calories, don’t be fooled – we don’t want you to count your calories. We are simply showing you how food choices can have a huge impact on your overall calorie consumption and why you don’t have to count anything in order to move the needle into the right direction.

Calories are not evil though. They are necessary for survival! Unfortunately, today’s food is often crammed with an unnaturally high amount of calories which makes us gain a lot of weight over the years. But there’s a way out: Here’s our back to the basics approach that will work wonders for you!

1. Stop consuming dairy & eggs

Have you ever heard people calling dairy “liquid meat”? Unfortunately, this gives us a hint that animal by-products are not healthier or less harmful than their meat. And yes, I’m also talking about cheese AND Beef… but who could live without it, right?

Well, it turns out that all milk contains small amount of naturally occurring morphine-like compounds. This is because the baby (be it human, a cow, a cat etc.) has to bond with the mother and stay with her for a certain period of time.

That’s way nature made the milk THAT irresistible – by putting in a tiny dose of drugs. Especially in cheese, we get massive concentrations of fat and salt, which our highly evolved brains continue to love. Combine this with the opioid-like casomorphins, and cheese suddenly goes from “very delicious” to “obscenely tempting”.

Dairy is also high in fat (which makes it calorically dense) and protein, which raises IGF-1 levels in our bodies. This is a growth hormone we need as little babies to grow rather fast – but once we’re past a certain age, all this hormone does is making us fat and sick, i.e. stimulate cancer growth.

Eggs are the food with the highest amount of saturated fat and cholesterol (even more than any burger), both not at all helpful if you want to lose weight (and prevent major chronic diseases). They also increase artery clogging plaque and are as bad for your heart as smoking 5 cigarettes a day. On top of that, animal products contain no fiber, which means you need to eat a large volume (aka a large amount of calories in that case) in order to get full. Really not helpful here!

2. Lower your consumption of oil and sugar

I think almost everyone will agree with me that refined sugar is basically empty calories – empty of nutrition, that is. Refined products make you gain weight very quickly because they lack fiber as well as micronutrients.

Most of our processed, pre-packaged foods contain some added sugar and therefore make you hooked! These simple sugars tell your brain to eat more and more… until you end up with problems like an overgrowth of yeast in your body. And when that happens, it’s nearly impossible to lose weight until you get that yeast under control.

But did you know that the equivalent to...........

http://livekampe.com/2016/07/09/easiest-and-healthy-ways-to-lose-weight-very-fast/

(1) (Reply)

Why Kangen Water? / Important Of Drinking Water / How To Convert Depression And Anxiety Into A More Manageable State – Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.