Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (26548 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by hotspec(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
One thing abt Naija is dt we dont learn from history. When Aregbe and civil servants in Osun started their face off due to non payment of salaries for several month until he resumed paying 1/2 to some, d private sectors were hailing him dt workers problem were too much as d workers only wanted to take all. Few months later, they joined d struggle when dy felt d impact. Mechanics were sleeping @ workshops, commuters- few passengers, market women-sitdown dy luk, bricklayers, painters, every of them no bussiness again. because there is no money from d civil servants to finance any project, or buy wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Emmysteve(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Mzgracie:
. Do you stay in Ekiti state? Are you from Ekiti state?
And how does my post relate to my state of residence

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2016
hucienda:
SeverusSnape, how do you do it?

Always ftc on most political threads, tormenting the horde of zombies nonstop. 'Tormentor-in-Chief' cheesy

You no dey tire? Pity dem small na
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by achieverme(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Alagbasunday:
Laugh,and dance while it last. We all know where you will end up.

If aishalliburton, amechi, fashola don't go to prison, do you think it is moral to send fayose to prison? Or has this government lost all ideas of morality?
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose got style
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Emmysteve(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
PastorOla1:
Faroese is under great pressure now, happy for him time is also running out on him. You don't rule with mouth you rule with performance
tell that to President Buhari who rules with propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Kosy79(f): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2016
This man this man choiiiiii! U are too much, smiling and laughing when u enemies are are provoking u is a complete and fast Jazz that kills them(enemies), Fayose giving haterz headache since BC but fayose if u hands are not clean abeg dey dance n remember Kuje prison but if ur hands are clean abeg dance dey go infact dance shoki, kukere, azonto don't worry i will teach u Igbo dance steps.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by achieverme(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
sammyj:
Fayose still campaigning after years of his election forgetting his days are numbered for his jail term. Omalo gba ewa very soon in Kir*KIRI! ! Let him keep on dancing! !!grin shocked grin cool

Dont forget that your dullard president too is still campaigning long after election. If buhari is not an immoral dullard, he will also send his wife, aishalliburton to prison.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by dmoney4luv(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm i wil b watching lik a movies
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by LordVoldemort(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one Fayose. APC and their protesting cohorts can go to hell!

My man Fayose is undaunted even in the face of persecution and propaganda against him. That's how you know a true leader.

Keep on exposing the lies of this dullardic Administration.

Your foolish man campaign to be in the office after the election he starts another campaign to stay in the office, please who is running ekiti? We git no governor.

Ekiti is on auto pilot

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Mzgracie(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
And how does my post relate to my state of residence

Well, if you don't stay there or you are from there. I have little or nothing to say...

I think we should all look beyond all the publicity stunt.. Ask any learned Ekiti man, you ll get the real fact.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
what is an ekiti private sector union?

it surely cant be bank workers. it cant be telecoms workers. so what is it?
a union of barbers / okada riders/pepper grinders?

is that the private sector in ekiti?

maybe we should actually leave ekiti to stew in its own sheet. let them become the source of raw labour to the sw.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HAILING THIS THUG ARE MOSTLY OF THE Biafra REGION.THEY ARE ALWAYS A BAD LOOSER.BUT THEY NEED TO MOVE ON WITH REALITY ON GROUND OR THEY WILL FOREVER CONTINUE TO PLAY THE SECOND FIDDLE IN NIGERIA POLITICS,

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by blackpanda: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
I watched it just now on coretv news and I was like isn't this same man they protested against? Then it occurred to me that it was stage managed by EKITI state APC and sponsored by the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Ayodele Fayose is loved by the real EKITI people whether Buhari like it or not. They can continue to organize their fake protest EKITI people are ready to counter it any day any time.

Am not sure how u can love a man thats owing u months of salary but has billions stashed in several pprivate accounts. Whether or not the protest was staged by apc, Fayose should pay ekiti workers period!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by blackpanda: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

If aishalliburton, amechi, fashola don't go to prison, do you think it is moral to send fayose to prison? Or has this government lost all ideas of morality?

IGBO KWENU!! grin grin
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by duni04(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
I watched it just now on coretv news and I was like isn't this same man they protested against? Then it occurred to me that it was stage managed by EKITI state APC and sponsored by the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Ayodele Fayose is loved by the real EKITI people whether Buhari like it or not. They can continue to organize their fake protest EKITI people are ready to counter it any day any time.
Please one simple question here, why exactly do Ekiti people love Fayose? Has he paid their civil servants for 4 months? When last did he. commission any projects? How many scholarship schemes does the government of Ekiti state bankroll? Instead this thug has taken money money meant to procure weapons for our army to buy himself mansions in Abuja and Banana Island. Then he organises street rallies and shows almost everyday to celebrate his mediocrity and the ignorance of the Ekiti people. How does riding okada and buying beans on highway make one popular?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by suskumayaya(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=shaddoww post=47356503]He has 2 years, 1month n 7days left as governor of Ekiti state without d option of another term. Hw exactly is he going to be remembered for n wat legacy will he leave behind? If u know Ekiti before Fayemi n u know Ekiti now, at least u will see d footprints of Fayemi, even in the health sector u will still see d hand of Segun Onich despite his short

You are right with your position on Segun Oni and Fayemi.

Fayose also tried his own during his first term only that 90% of his project between 2003 and 2006 were majorly inferior and scam.
Like the Ado to Ikere road dualisation was a major scam the road was practically graded and bitumen was applied directly without any other surface work on a supposed highway. He did that in order to impress the visiting president (OBJ) then. Many of such projects were the remote cause of his removal from office, it is unfortunate that he has not depart from such. The road was rewarded and completed by his successor but he initiated it. I have the same feeling about his venture into overhead bridge presently undergoing construction.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Orikinla(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Re-tards everywhere. grin

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by igidaduro: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Must we call each other names for this people that doesn't care about you?
It's obvious fayose is under pressure because if not you dont need to come to the street to prove a point that your people are behind/in support of your governance
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by shaddoww: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=suskumayaya post=47358416][/quote] I was thinking he would av repented since he can't go for another term.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by ihatesycophant(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
masterblogger:
Please what is this government fighting . . .

Seems like they just want to silent all opposition, once you say anything against this government they will send EFCC against you. This is contrary to Jonathan administration.

I won't be suprised if EFCC come for me simply for speakjmg my mind cuz I heard theve started monitoring people's IP address.

Please whoever can reach this people should tell them that Nigerians are hungry and angry. No food, water, LIGHT, security: NOTHING IS WORKING. Though they said Jonathan government was corrupt but we were eaten well.

abegiiii
What will EFCC be doing with you? You that is still been fed by your parents and under their apron string. Your next meal, you don't know where it will come from. EFCC doesn't need you.
Fayose should come plain and tell the whole world how he got the money in his account. Try to put Zenith bank into trouble and making the FG to cease their license would not do him any good but make thousand of Zenith employees to be unemployed again. Bank is not permitted by law to sponsor political party or election. Fayose now telling us that bank sponsored his election and bank saying they didn't sponsored his election, is it not contradictory? He should come out plain than playing politics with serious issue that can take him to jail if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Moneytize: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Ride on our adopted Eze Guguru of Igbo land. You are greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu combined and may your manhood live forever. Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by shaddoww: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
Remember Buhari tenure also ends few months after that of Fayose. Therefore no matter how they intend to persecute him it won't take long before PDP kick out the dullard from power.
Wetin concern me with Buhari, all am saying is he has just dis term n I think he should try n do things dat are tangible. And if u say dat they can't av time to probe him, men u are on a long thing, cos 24hrs is a long time in politics.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by M4gunners: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Osokomale 1 of Ekiti state. If you don't like him, do him a favour be doing the needful.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by nikky5(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2016
at the end of day this man will be a great loser. His doomsday is fast approaching. Because of him nay officers have paid prices they ought not to pay. Because of his greed and deceit the gullible people of Ekiti are suffering from non payment of salaries. What did he do with the bailout? A state that prides itself with the highest number of professor is ruled by a thug.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by ihatesycophant(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
Remember Buhari tenure also ends few months after that of Fayose. Therefore no matter how they intend to persecute him it won't take long before PDP kick out the dullard from power.
I think this insinuation is in your dream. PDP dead since 2015. Bookmark this for your remembrance.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by cutediva87(f): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2016
fayose the comedian.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by damon222: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one Fayose. APC and their protesting cohorts can go to hell!

My man Fayose is undaunted even in the face of persecution and propaganda against him. That's how you know a true leader.

Keep on exposing the lies of this dullardic Administration.
Nothing will ever make me to say anything good about Buhari's apc other than to pray for the likes of Fayose. And to all those who are defending Buhari, know it that Nigeria is gone down. A government who do look back, carry out evaluation of itself but continue to talk lies, organise rallies, abandon governance and only go in persuit of every perceived enemies has faliled. Look at every where, what you can find is only dissagreements, quarels, running to the customary courts and detains and laters look for evidence. The one they do not find evidence, they carry out rallys or freeze the their accounts. Is that how to run a government? No minster is working, multiple court cases here and there. Till tomorrow, Buhari's mind is to contiune to go after every possible perceived enemies as long as some gullibles are still supporting him. People should stop supporting Buhari otherwise Buhari will continue to abandon governance and this fives years will just go like that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by emmydollars4life(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Next thing that will happen now they will be clash of protest and is going to be bloody, who again will talk against this Govt. But is better that their allow opposition to talk so as to save the country from its economic crisis otherwise one day everybody will feel that the only to call the Govt to order is revolution.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by gbemmy2k10(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
nairalanders sha...
when news of fayose vs efcc u will be seeing 'buhari want to silence opposition...bla bla bla'
when fayose post a picture of himself on d streets, what u will hear is ' I just like dis man, e no dey send. apc nightmare...bla bla bla'.

why worry about pple dat don't really care about u.

9ja I dey hail o, una dey fail o, even say d country wail una still dey sail o.
our happiness is covered with the veil of sadness...
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by fakati(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Agbero of a governor
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by oladipo322(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2016
fayose, a man if courage I love dat man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees / Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.