Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React (49179 Views)

Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade / Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by cococandy(f): 3:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerians sabi carry USA mater for head like pure water sha.

Even me that lives here can't be overly bothered about US like I see some people who live in Nigeria do. Instead I obsess more about Nigerian issues because that's my home and my heart is still there.

Yet amidst all our issues, we are more concerned about US.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by cococandy(f): 3:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Typical ignoramus.

Do you think anyone can just be allowed to take care of mad mentally ill people in the US? That's how most of you yap about things you know little of.
Americans don't joke with mental health. Not any unqualified street urchin is allowed to take care of mentally ill people.
Start with a degree in psychiatry in an approved college/university before anyone will even let you near their loved ones who are mentally ill.

totorimi:

How sir? Haven't you heard the type of jobs they give the blacks, all of them claim nurse, some say they are cna, pca, rn and what have you the majority of them are looking after old people as glorified house boy and house girls or even looking after mad people Others that are lucky to be security you know stand attention from morning till night. Another set are the sales people selling like shoprite attendants at MacDonald and other retail shops, you dare not sit down or complain ven if the acata people or oyinbo abuse you and call you a slave.

Some working in the offices dont earn much but you will sit down in one place for 8 hours just smiling at everybody that comes near you ortherwise trouble. Now everybody must claim IT because that seems the only job if you know what you are doing you are a bit free.

At the end of the day, all you make is taken away by taxes so tell me is that not modern day slavery. Its not as if I was told I travelled there to have a first hand appraisal of the situation. The only thing which they are priding themselves is their steady light and water and maybe adherence to law and order but with the influx of black immigrants all that is fast been broken don and abused.

My only aim is to ensure that the useless old people ruining our country and our youths are destroyed so Naija can move forward. If Naija can get their acts today as a United nation under God then we will be the best nation in the whole wild world
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by totorimi: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
cococandy:
Typical ignoramus.

Do you think anyone can just be allowed to take care of mad mentally ill people in the US? That's how most of you yap about things you know little of.
Americans don't joke with mental health. Not any unqualified street urchin is allowed to take care of mentally ill people.
Start with a degree in psychiatry in an approved college/university before anyone will even let you near their loved ones who are mentally ill.

Thats a big fat lie, I know an old woman who travelled to do 'omuguo' she claims to be a nurse now looking after mad people. Can you beat that. Just admit it, the only credential you guys in USA and UK have is that you live abroad and you can buy food cheap. There is no way you can compare a working guy here with all them abroad hustlers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Okay
totorimi:

Thats a big fat lie, I know an old woman who travelled to do 'omuguo' she claims to be a nurse now looking after mad people. Can you beat that. Just admit it, the only credential you guys in USA and UK have is that you live abroad and you can buy food cheap. There is no way you can compare a working guy here with all them abroad hustlers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by elsomm(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
sinaj:
Some people sha

There's nothing wrong with what she posted

The black guy the police gunned down could av being a Nigerian too.

We hear of Nigerians that they kill in India nd other countries evride xo what's the big deal in what she posted there.

The annoying thing is that they only speak up when the case is trending.

Tiwa should have spoken up for the Nigerian murdered in India.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
elsomm:

Tiwa should have spoken up for the Nigerian murdered in India.
yea that's the thing.

This celebrities dnt understand the responsibility nd power that comes with their fame.

They only speak up on issues when it's trending just to feel among.

or maybe she didn't have data to post when the Nigerian guy was mudered. Mitcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Richy4(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

Let me tell you a true personal story. There is this Soldier recently assigned to me for mentorship. When i got him, he was phucked up from the floor up. There is a process for rehabilitating jacked up Soldier. It is long and mentally taxing but it works a lot of the time. First i asked him what his problem was. He claimed all the other leadership he's had were racist. He said they never gave him any opportunity to progress and or reach his full potential. I then showed him his counseling packet. This is a folder that documents your monthly performance as a soldier. His packet was thick and filled with negative counselings going 3 years. He claimed they were all lies. But i pointed out that he signed every single counseling agreeing to it. He said he was forced to do so and that they never explained it properly to him. I knew he was lying but i have to give him the benefit of doubt. Just a week with me, i had already written him up ten times. Gradually, after receiving some tough love from me, he started showing progress, then all of a sudden he bought a bike. I told him not to ride it because i was trying to build him up to the point that my chain of command will have a more positive perception of him inUK order for him not to get kicked out of the army. He disobeyed and on 4th of July, rode the bike and got in an accident. Thank God he had minor injuries. I asked why he disobeyed my order and rode the bike. Guess what he said. "It is my right to ride my bike". I said nothing. I am not supposed to. All i can do is write up a counseling and implement a really phucked up corrective training. He was put on bed rest for a week. He was not supposed to go anywhere for that week but still managed to go out and get a speeding ticket. How is that possible? Now he is on his way to being chaptered out of the Army. I made sure of that. Bros, almost every black Soldier i have had (and i have had over a hundred) has been a problem Soldier. It is a symptom of the mindset of Black Americans. They pull out the race card whenever they want to do whatever they like. They are like Nigerians. They think they know a lot but don't know what's good for them.

I read what u have written...And i think there was no justification for those two men that were killed by the police...
in the case of the first killing, they said they got a call from someone that the guy has a gun...

yet they acted very surprised when they felt that he has a gun...and start screaming gun he has gun...why were they surprised if they were genuielly called that he got a gun... Even Nigerian nollywood script can not play it out like that...and they killed someone they have already subdued at a close range.....

As for the second killing, The police officer cannot scream two commands at the same time...Hands up..where is your drivers license...even some software got confused with multiple commands...
There's nothing like race card...Some people are simply racist...and some African Americans are as bad...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Richy4:

I read what u have written...And i think there was no justification for those two men that were killed by the police...
in the case of the first killing, they said they got a call from someone that the guy has a gun...

yet they acted very surprised when they felt that he has a gun...and start screaming gun he has gun...why were they surprised if they were genuielly called that he got a gun... Even Nigerian nollywood script can not play it out like that...and they killed someone they have already subdued at a close range.....

As for the second killing, The police officer cannot scream two commands at the same time...Hands up..where is your drivers license...even some software got confused with multiple commands...
There's nothing like race card...Some people are simply racist...and some African Americans are as bad...

All I can tell you is that you need to see it live for you to understand. The are the most annoying lazy people I have ever encountered. America cares only about one thing; What can you contribute? If you can't, then you are going to have issues. Serious ones.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by jara: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
How many lazy, annoying African Americans have you met in Nigeria or any other country?

Where you come from, you have not met lazy, annoying, 419, drug dealers, looters? All Nigerians you know as those, as some foreigners label us.

Some of you are ignorant.

banmee:

All I can tell you is that you need to see it live for you to understand. The are the most annoying lazy people I have ever encountered. America cares only about one thing; What can you contribute? If you can't, then you are going to have issues. Serious ones.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
jara:
How many lazy, annoying African Americans have you met in Nigeria or any other country?

Where you come from, you have not met lazy, annoying, 419, drug dealers, looters? All Nigerians you know as those, as some foreigners label us.

Some of you are ignorant.

As flawed as your logic is, you made a good point. I was stationed in Germany for six years. Guess what? The African American Soldiers there never talked back to a politzei nor misbehaved in front of them. You know why? In German, if you look at a Policeman cross eyed they will give you the beating of your life. African Americans never for once tried to claim any sort of right. Why? Because they know they can only pull the crap they do in America. They take advantage of the wrong things like welfare but refuse education. You talk of ignorance. I think you need to look in the mirror. You are behind a computer googling and you think you know everything. Smh. And Nigerians aren't lazy. They are very hard working. Always working hard at the wrong things.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by jara: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am glad you made my point. Your relatively limited exposure covered you up in ignorance like those who lumped all Nigerians together as drug traffickers, fraudsters, looters and 419s. Now go back into your hole.

banmee:

As flawed as your logic is, you made a good point. I was stationed in Germany for six years. Guess what? The African American Soldiers there never talked back to a politzei nor misbehaved in front of them. You know why? In German, if you look at a Policeman cross eyed they will give you the beating of your life. African Americans never for once tried to claim any sort of right. Why? Because they know they can only pull the crap they do in America. They take advantage of the wrong things like welfare but refuse education. You talk of ignorance. I think you need to look in the mirror. You are behind a computer googling and you think you know everything. Smh. And Nigerians aren't lazy. They are very hard working. Always working hard at the wrong things.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
jara:
I am glad you made my point. Your relatively limited exposure covered you up in ignorance like those who lumped all Nigerians together as drug traffickers, fraudsters, looters and 419s. Now go back into your hole.

For some reason, you never seem to make any point. Only wild conjectures. Your mind can't be that small na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efe Congratulates Miracle With His Own Photo, Fans React / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) / Tonto Dike Is Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.