Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan (51889 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition / Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by MrImole: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm proud of you Yinka Ayefele, keep representing us very well in my town.

#Ipoti #Ekiti
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Funjosh(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Keeper Rufai cheesy
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
dude whoever you are delete this moniker and create a new one or u gonna lose your license
I prefer to remain anonymous for now. That's why I chose the name anonynymous.
I don't have time for your games please.
Is anonym0us your real name? Is it the name in your birth certificate? No. So this is not impersonation. Neither is anonynymous.
Please don't mention me again, its getting annoying. Leave me alone please.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Cornerstone001: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
enomakos:
you are wrong
it is Vincent enyeama

[img]http://i./B9oWjlrVbnS0g.gif[/img]
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by freshcvvs: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Vincent or Rufai, who was better?
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by anonym0us: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Is anonym0us your real name? Is it the name in your birth certificate? No. So this is not impersonation. Neither is anonynymous.
dats my official handle I ve giving u enough time before you get banned

1 Like

Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by UyiIredia(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2016
He's looking good.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by visijo(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2016
who is peter rufai for there??
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by toprealman: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Which one of them Is the goal keeper

Watch as one mumu is falling for my prank grin

Check the first pic, the dura hanging on the wall...1st from left.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Elebiju: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
u gonna get banned if u don't take down this moniker...5hrs to do that check when I registered
Go take hypo clean am now, the moniker isn't the same with yours.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Leiman100(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tolexander:
the one sitting!

Well, 1998 was a long time. Foetus then can now access the cyber world perfectly and type.
kai you bad oo
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by pheesayor(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
who is peter rufai?

Or you mean keeper rufai

grin grin grin grin grin @ bolded
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by aluma(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by kikies(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Perfecttouch:
who is peter rufai?

Its Peter Rufai....thats he's name

Or you mean keeper rufai

Its Peter Rufai........thats his name
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Situation001(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
AnonyNymous:

softly softly bro..

where have you kept your sense of humor..

find it ASAP coz u'll be needing it more on Nairaland..
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Lushka(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tolexander:
the one sitting!

Well, 1998 was a long time. Foetus then can now access the cyber world perfectly and type.
Lolz. U wicked ooo.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Situation001(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
dats my official handle I ve giving u enough time before you get banned
I'm sure dere's a transformer by the end of the street..

abeg do the needful grin
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by emi14: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Which one of them Is the goal keeper

Watch as one mumu is falling for my prank grin

The one bending. Putting on black T-shirt. Tnx
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Perfecttouch(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:

Its Peter Rufai........thats his name
oga sarcasm is missing in ur daily life,go and look for it oga teacher
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by anonym0us: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elebiju:
Go take hypo clean am now, the moniker isn't the same with yours.
diz are my enemies who wants my downfall
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by anonym0us: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Situation001:

softly softly bro..

where have you kept your sense of humor..

find it ASAP coz u'll be needing it more on Nairaland..
he took too personal hahaha he may end up committing suicide
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by SEYIOKE: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
olatunjithomas:
not bad!! but Op, why "takeaway"?
. Super Eagles should try Ayefele-kind of goalkeeper maybe things can be better for us at d World Cup
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Cheidy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tolexander:
the one sitting!

Uncle Methuselah Rufai is the one standing sir
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Elebiju: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
diz are my enemies who wants my downfall
Your downfall? When did you rise to fame?
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by anonym0us: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elebiju:
Your downfall? When did you rise to fame?
last night

and u?
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Explorers(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Funjosh:
Keeper Rufai cheesy

O jasi ju, na wetin we dey call am b dat then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dygeasy:
You wan kill am tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/3211298/please-support-fellow-contesting-mr

A lot of calls have been made by nairalanders for you to penalize the contestant who created that thread.

Turning a blind eye on that means you are partial on your words. I don't respect that from you.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Elebiju: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
last night

and u?
Oh! That's true I saw you on crime fighters.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by anonym0us: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elebiju:
Oh! That's true I saw you on crime fighters.
dude u are sick
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Elebiju: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
dude u are sick
LOL
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by hajhud: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:
the one sitting!

Not the one sitting, peter Rufa'i is d one standing.
Re: Peter Rufai With Yinka Ayefele At Fresh FM Ibadan by Jimi23(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) / "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.