Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo (1496 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo by hisholar2(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Celebrating his thirteenth Jumaat as a Muslim, the Muslim convert said he has adopted a new name, Ismail Haruna.
Ismail formerly known as Nicholas Martins said he is happier as a Muslim than he was as a Christian. “My former name was Nicholas Martins but I converted to become a Muslim,” Ismail said. “I was converted at Games Village, Abuja, I am really happy to be a Muslim (laughs excitedly),” he said

Re: ‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo by Chessco(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
And how does that reduce the cost of food stuff in the market and make me have this...........................

Re: ‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo by peteregwu(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Hahahahab..... Person just dey Waka for road see alpha, snap am come talk say na driver. Muslims pls stop this your masquerade ND open up.
Re: ‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo by hisholar2(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
peteregwu:
Hahahahab..... Person just dey Waka for road see alpha, snap am come talk say na driver. Muslims pls stop this your masquerade ND open up.
lol.....see yeye tlk
Re: ‘I Am Happy To Be A Muslim’.. Driver To Bishop David Oyedepo by terrezo2002(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
667 Muslims becomes Christians every hour. It no news anymore. Christians see it as normal.
If a christian(mostly those who are Christians by title) becomes a muslim, I think there is a need to blow the trumpet.
Jesus Christ winning all the way.
Even the gates of hell cannot prevail against the church. Halleluyah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Given A Bottle Of Champagne In The Dream Last Night: What Does It Mean? / Islam Is Full Of Fables And Not From G-D / The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.