Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" (1147 Views)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by CanisMajor(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Reason and Logic. Enemies of religion.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided tongue grin
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
I think u atheist should stop using nairaland as a platform to discourage theist!..since u are wise enough, pls be content and remain where u are, stop dragging odas to ur misconcepted mentality!..;'( ...mbok!! Leave us alone ooooo.. I Believe in God Almighty and refuse to see reasoning to disbelief God!..Eve made this mistake by Allowing Satan through the form of a serpent to brainwash her and to convince and see reasons with him why God is a liar, Now even our generation is paying for it, coz tru dia sin, dey lost d perfect nature!. I AmA Believer!..no amount of carnal mind sensitization will change it!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by dialfa: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:
I think u atheist should stop using nairaland as a platform to discourage theist!..since u are wise enough, pls be content and remain where u are, stop dragging odas to ur misconcepted mentality!..;'( ...mbok!! Leave us alone ooooo.. I Believe in God Almighty and refuse to see reasoning to disbelief God!..Eve made this mistake by Allowing Satan through the form of a serpent to brainwash her and to convince and see reasons with him why God is a liar, Now even our generation is paying for it, coz tru dia sin, dey lost d perfect nature!. I AmA Believer!..no amount of carnal mind sensitization will change it!!!

I feel your pain.
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by cloudgoddess(f): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:

Allowing Satan through the form of a serpent to brainwash
And you weren't brainwashed to believe in Adam & Eve, Satan and talking snakes?

I AmA Believer!..no amount of carnal mind sensitization will change it!!!
Stay ignorant if you wish, no one is taking that right from you. But don't assume that your dogged determination to remain so is a reflection of all Christians on NL.

Some are actually willing to come face to face with evidence that may disprove their beliefs they were raised with, because they care more about what is true than what is comfortable. Don't you know most atheists on NL are ex-Christians, including me?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Busayorafael(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
dialfa:

I feel your pain.

Yes, I do too. She got emotional.

@Bridgetania

Don't let the fear of hell put a check on your reasoning. Channel your reasoning towards your beliefs than you do with your emotions.

From your comment, I can see you feel threatened by the upsurge in the number of topics you think are "unchristian". But dear, your beliefs should be open to questioning if they are genuine. You should sometimes ask yourself some questions about beliefs : why is this this? why is that that? Why not the other way round? This way, you will come to solidify your beliefs if they are truly genuine.

Not allowing your beliefs to be open to questioning/criticism belies fear and insecurity, and you will probably be adamantly believing the wrong thing.

Think about it, does God exist? If yes, why is there suffering? Is God all-powerful? Do you think he can save people from evils? Why did he fail to protect Myles Munroe, a preacher, from Air crash? Do you feel he didn't want to protect Myles Munroe?

These are questions you should ask, dear. Don't feel threatened by Atheists. Most of the atheists I have met in real life are good people. They are usually intelligent, not all of them though. But you can learn from them. They are not evil.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Niflheim(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
If reason and logic are the enemies of religion, I wonder who are it's friends?......
.............Let me guess!!! Hmmm!!! Aghh Yes!!! Gullibility and first class stupidity!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by KingEbukaNaija: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
CanisMajor:
Reason and Logic. Enemies of religion.

This has to be a dumbest meme I have ever seen . The m0rons that make these memes should stop embarrassing humanity grin grin . And the Nigerian atheists post these memes on a public forum . This simply proves Nigerian atheists really have low IQs since they cant detect the flaws in their memes

Wth !!! Oya spray them with common sense ! Receive it !!! Receive it !!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by ped007(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:
Baby I am with you 110%
grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lolzz..pls hold ur stand oooo..I'm not complaining of being a christian, neither do I care to see reasons with u on this one.tongue..besides I'm not getting emotional, I say the truth, u say I'm getting emotional..hahahahahaha..if saying the truth means always being emotional den no problem na!..na ur mind I dey use display d emotions ni??tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
www.google.nl/search?q=livescore+mobi&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=WjuBV-qkLsTuUveKnMAH

What about the Jw who don't believe in the existence of heaven or hell, what will u say they are afraid of??
By the replies I get, it seems like u guys are really the one scared of hell, coz u know karma's real that if u aren't punish in this life, you'll certainly get it in the next! :p
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:
www.google.nl/search?q=livescore+mobi&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=WjuBV-qkLsTuUveKnMAH

What about the Jw who don't believe in the existence of heaven or hell, what will u say they are afraid of??
By the replies I get, it seems like u guys are really the one scared of hell, coz u know karma's real that if u aren't punish in this life, you'll certainly get it in the next! :p

Nothing.
They didn't believe in it because it is beneath reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
As for me,, I don't believe there is a political govt ooo..I don't belive there is a president in Nigeria, afterall I have not seen him, besides if truly there is a president, then why are people complaining abt bad govt!
I don't believe there is a petroleum minister oooo,, if not why is Petrol and kerosene so expensive??
I don't believe there is a central bank or any bank! If there is? Why are people broke?? Why don't they print out money and share equally to the poor!..
I don't believe there are medical doctors! For where?? If they exist why do people still die?
I don't believe there are markets ooooo, if not why do people complain abt hunger??
I don't believe there is anytin Called the Police! Its a lie oooo,, if trully Police exist Why did the robbers who robbed Crunches eatery in Calabar go scot free without being caught!!
I don't believe that there is a PHCN, if not why are somepeople complaining about Blackout??..if truly there is sometin like electricity, dey should be power everywhere na!!
I don't believe there are women sef, if not why are there still unmarried men?? They should all be married na!
I don't believe that BlackberryZ30,tecno phantom,InfinixGold and iphone1-6 exist..if they truly exist then why are some people still using nokia torch!!
I don't believe there are armed forces in Nigeria, if they exist then why do we have terrorist attacks!!
I don't believe there is nairaland ooooo..If truly nairaland exist den why is my mum not on nairaland!
I don't believe air exist! I mean why should I believe its oxygen? Do I see oxygen?? Abegi joor!!
I don't believe there are good fathers,, plsssss..if truly good fathers exist, den why do I have the worst father in the universe?? Ehh??
I don't even believe the people on nairaland are humans! Afterall I haven't met any before, u all could simply be robots!!
I don't even believe death is real, I haven't seen death, besides why I'm I still alive :p.
I don't believe in anytin in Dis country ooooo,,not even in the existence of Schools!! Mbok if schools truly exist den why do I have ineducated fellows around!!!..#TeamNotinIsReal tongue. tongue
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by HardMirror(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:
Are you tired already? You opened a thread for atheists of recent, I guess you thought that thread will have an adverse effect on us or discredit our stand.

Which specie of serpent deceived eve? Cos there are thousands of snake species and all of them crawl on their bellies, makes me wonder why they are all legless when only one snake interacted with eve.
So eve is the reason why the world is as it is? Interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
HardMirror:

Are you tired already? You opened a thread for atheists of recent, I guess you thought that thread will have an adverse effect on us or discredit our stand.

Which specie of serpent deceived eve? Cos there are thousands of snake species and all of them crawl on their bellies, makes me wonder why they are all legless when only one snake interacted with eve.
So eve is the reason why the world is as it is? Interesting.

Lolzz..what has the specie of snake got to do wit the plan of salvation provided by God to save me from my life of sin??
Stop confusing yourself, if u don't wanna believe in God, its not a must!
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by HardMirror(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bridgetania:

Lolzz..what has the specie of snake got to do wit the plan of salvation provided by God to save me from my life of sin??
Stop confusing yourself, if u don't wanna believe in God, its not a must!
Lol
So u don't have an answer? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Brigance(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Bridgetania:
As for me,, I don't believe there is a political govt ooo..I don't belive there is a president in Nigeria, afterall I have not seen him, besides if truly there is a president, then why are people complaining abt bad govt!
I don't believe there is a petroleum minister oooo,, if not why is Petrol and kerosene so expensive??
I don't believe there is a central bank or any bank! If there is? Why are people broke?? Why don't they print out money and share equally to the poor!..
I don't believe there are medical doctors! For where?? If they exist why do people still die?
I don't believe there are markets ooooo, if not why do people complain abt hunger??
I don't believe there is anytin Called the Police! Its a lie oooo,, if trully Police exist Why did the robbers who robbed Crunches eatery in Calabar go scot free without being caught!!
I don't believe that there is a PHCN, if not why are somepeople complaining about Blackout??..if truly there is sometin like electricity, dey should be power everywhere na!!
I don't believe there are women sef, if not why are there still unmarried men?? They should all be married na!
I don't believe that BlackberryZ30,tecno phantom,InfinixGold and iphone1-6 exist..if they truly exist then why are some people still using nokia torch!!
I don't believe there are armed forces in Nigeria, if they exist then why do we have terrorist attacks!!
I don't believe there is nairaland ooooo..If truly nairaland exist den why is my mum not on nairaland!
I don't believe air exist! I mean why should I believe its oxygen? Do I see oxygen?? Abegi joor!!
I don't believe there are good fathers,, plsssss..if truly good fathers exist, den why do I have the worst father in the universe?? Ehh??
I don't even believe the people on nairaland are humans! Afterall I haven't met any before, u all could simply be robots!!
I don't even believe death is real, I haven't seen death, besides why I'm I still alive :p.
I don't believe in anytin in Dis country ooooo,,not even in the existence of Schools!! Mbok if schools truly exist den why do I have ineducated fellows around!!!..#TeamNotinIsReal tongue. tongue

I don't want to believe religion has done this to you.

This kind of open show of ignorance is beyond Religion.

I just hope you're pretty.
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Busayorafael(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
Brigance:

Lol.
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by virginboy1(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2016
Bridgetania:

It is easy to decipher when someone is thinking through its heart(affective) rather than its brain(cognitive).

Albeit,

how sure,if you are under Eve's position you won't do more than her?.

My dear,there are Christians some very fanatic,some active,some passive,some subjective while some are objective and seek empirical answers.

It is well with You.
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by virginboy1(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Bridgetania:

"If the Chinese had colonized Nigeria, you would have being worshipping Buddha"

May God help Us and Open our(all and sundry) eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Brigance:

Lolzz..religion u say!!!..nope, the fact that I believe in God has made me believe in Tinx dat exist in this world, even if I haven't seen them E.g Buhari...besises, the illustration above was used to clearly state the mentality of Atheist!..
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by Brigance(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bridgetania:

Lolzz..religion u say!!!..nope, the fact that I believe in God has made me believe in Tinx dat exist in this world, even if I haven't seen them E.g Buhari...besises, the illustration above was used to clearly state the mentality of Atheist!..

Do you believe in dinosaurs? Even when you haven't seen one?

I don't even know where to start with you. Enjoy your life my sister.
Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by TheMyth: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow maybe because I wasn't bred in a religious family but it still seems funny to me the way people can defend the illogicalities of religion . We all agree there are thousands of religions and gods , we all seem to agree that 99% of these said religions are nothing more than myths. So it baffles me to see people completely sold on Christianity or Islam even Islam after making this deduction. Christianity seems to be the most popular so let's start there , I don't even want to go into whether there is a God or not since although I'm aware you can't prove there is , I also can't prove there isn't (even if there is he may be dead by now or even if still existent may not be Jehovah ) . Jesus Christ however seems to be quite a myth too , there are no archaeological findings of him he resurrected after 3 days abi no problem ,there are no accounts of Jesus anywhere apart from what was written by the apostles (they were messengers not disciples) even though there were various scrolls and scholars during this period , add to the fact the apostles had a lot of differences in all their accounts which were later edited to conform (some still there tho). Also adding this point is the fact that there is no appropriate image of Christ , either its a picture of the actor or it is the picture of the son of an ancient pope , people around his time like Seneca have accurate pictures and written proof of existence . if you now finally add that a lot of christian premises are actually common ground in other mythologies its quite hard to take Christianity serious , I don't even want to start with their mental gymnastics and prophecies that were misinterpreted.

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by TheMyth: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2016

Re: Why You Should Stop Worshipping Any "God" by mctowel01: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
wow!

(1) (Reply)

The Enlightenment / Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around / Pastor Ashimolowo Explains $5million Fraud That Hits Church, Says He’s Not Invol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.